Monday!!

Im at school and I did not see it at press.nintendo.com, can it be confirmed as true, did Nintendo pull through this week?

I see the three games mentioned above, and at the prices. TMNT's sound seems a bit hissy and off from the original, in my opinion.

Honestly I never played any star fox game, until the gamecube, and I didn't care for that one. Was the N64 one pretty good?

i'm not a star fox fan really, and i dont normally like games where you fly around and shoot stuff. This game was fun, tho.

I just downloaded Dragon's Curse, pretty fun so far. Why the heck is TMNT 6 bucks? I wonder if it's a licencing issue because of the movie or if it's just Nintendo capitalizing off the ip's recent success (not that it's illegal to make money).

I'm so downloading Starfox 64 if it's really up there, too bad no rumble. The rumble made it so awesome.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Why is it pacific thats torture. Theres only like 4 states in that time zones. EASTERN TIME ZONE FTW!!!!

New releases are on Mondays at 12:00 EST/9:00 PST in the US

Blue said:
Honestly I never played any star fox game, until the gamecube, and I didn't care for that one. Was the N64 one pretty good?

LOL

That one sucked, and BTW there were 2...either one sucked IMO.

Starfox 64 is in its own league and IMO the only good Star fox game.

Blue said:

Starfox for the SNES and Starfox 64 were classics. They're 3d rail shooters, whereas the gamecube games are adventure games and can't hold a candle to them. Don't miss out on Starfox 64 if you've never played it... it's a blast!

gonna go download star fox now, one of the classics i missed out on when stuck in my "mario" N64 days (same as OoT).

wiiisawesome said:
...i haven't bought any VC games yet...which ones should i get beside this one?

depends... what games do you already have for N64?

Back