Monday's games

god i wish people would get realistic with trying to figure out whats coming for the virtual console.

Gonintendo claims that Wonder Boy in Monster World ,and Gradius 3 are on the servers
http://gonintendo.com/?p=16632#comments

Although might a mention some the games UK as over US as possiblities for Monday

Zelda 2
Pac Man
Castlevania
Vectorman
Mystical Ninja

These all could be possible

off topic...i would cut your wish list for Splinter Cell (5) Conviction (dont know where you heard that name) to come out on Wii as i heard on G4 as well as read in a few places that Microsoft bought up the rights to have the next Splinter Cell a 360 ,and PC exclusive. If it turns out to be mutliplatform than good ,but dont be surprised if its not.

^yeah I'm not sure why they cant either, I guess they just don't want to be pressured to put a game out by a time limit.

wiiisawesome said:
Why can't Nintendo just give us a release date calendar?!?:frown2:

I'd rather have the mystery and hope my favorite games will come sooner than they really are. It'd just kind of suck knowing your favorite game isn't going to come out until 2009.

So what time do the new VC games usually come about? I just got my wii this week, so im looking forward to seeing what comes around.

xRealNinjuzx said:
So what time do the new VC games usually come about? I just got my wii this week, so im looking forward to seeing what comes around.

every monday 3 games for VC comes out.

wiiisawesome said:
Why can't Nintendo just give us a release date calendar?!?:frown2:

It should be obvious that if you knew what games were coming out you would wait for the ones you wanted. Since you don't know what games are coming to the VC you buy decent ones here and there instead of waiting for the great ones. They would lose alot of money if they put out a release date calendar.

From that website Maximo gave us... heres whats coming out monday.

This monday:

Gradius 3,
Wonder Boy,
and Battle Lode Runner

Either that could be some other type of games.

Kenji510 said:
From that website Maximo gave us... heres whats coming out monday.

This monday:

Gradius 3,
Wonder Boy,
and Battle Lode Runner

Either that could be some other type of games.
I see Wonder Boy and BLR in my store now, I assume that Gradius 3 will be there later on, as there's usually one game that comes in by noon.

What are you talking about...
Gradius 3 is a necisity to me...

Gradius 3 looks good! I never played it, the screenshots remind me of a contra/galaga hybrid.

im tempted to get lode runner. I have never played a 5 player game before, and i want to see what its like. Or maybe I'll go for bomberman or that dungeon game.

Cactus said:
im tempted to get lode runner. I have never played a 5 player game before, and i want to see what its like. Or maybe I'll go for bomberman or that dungeon game.

go with bomberman

Back