Monster Hunter Tri: Experienced Alatreon Hunters

Jdoug99

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2011
united states
Hellooooo!!! I have my Alatreon Urgent now and it seems that I can't find anyone who won't quit in the middle of it, or won't end up dying too much. I just need someone who can come out and help me with this quest. If you die once or twice, that's fine, just don't let us fail. The first three people who say they would like to help me can. We can set up a time and a city to where everybody is comfortable. :biggrin: I have only died on this quest 3 times total, so you probably don't need to worry about me being some noob who begs for help and then fails the quest. I mainly use my Sabertooth for this, because Alatreon is as I've heard weak to ice. Any suggestions or physical help will be much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Thank you! I beat the urgent, but I still need a lot of Alatreon's parts for his weapons and armor. I still can't find a good team, and I think that you will help a lot! Just wait for more replies. :lovewii:

I might be of assistance. Haven't played in some time, but if you PM we can figure something out.
I was HR 140 back in January, i believe.

Back