Monster Hunter Tri

hey i will be on tonight off and on...but hopefully more on...my game name is Randz and my id is wkwyer in case you want to look me up and add me...hopefully see some of yall on there tonight...later on

M6TK64

yes i will look you up i just spent over an hour trying to join a quest arggggh so confusing! can anyone help?

edit- figured it out. 3 of us got powned by a giant jaggi. good times. still my wiispeak is going to waste ... please someone exchange codes with me.

Last edited:
Hey, the name is Tianwulf and ill be on quite a bit

hey guys...look for me on tonight.....skid..i have a wii speak as well that is just collecting dust haha...so add me and i will add you tonight for sure....what is your fc though? we need that to be able to talk on the wii speak...i will also add you tonight as well tianwulf

sweet...so is that your game id code for mht? i will add you tonight...look for the name Randz and my game id is wkwyer...i need to get some new weapons and armor haha

o that code ....

H3760902498

after tonite i won't be online for some time ... but i will be back ...

edit- is it a different code i need if so i have no idea where to find it. someone walk me through this please ...

Last edited:
what? haha..right on..what time will you be on you think? i should be on in about 3 hours haha...cant wait

Sorry for the absence, Im having way too much fun in this game. I havent been online much just to grab items the gal with the goods didnt have and bought my switch axe before offline mode offered it.
I was planning on being online alot but, ive been playing the hell out of single player mode trying to get "beast mode" ready if ya know what i mean. I have alot to do but in time, i shall join you all, that is if you let me.
Names to look for, "Blaque" he was my main then i had made a female for kicks "Frosting" and for some reason, shes gotten more done than Blaque. so yea Ill keep ya all updated.

yeah gravity...that was a lot of fun..we were on a roll...i will be on later on tonight..so hit me up with a message if/when you get on. i will add you Jmoney and Tian...look for mine....my characters name is Randz

will be looking for games tonight and tomorrow mostly hr grinding. if you like we can start up our own gate. let me know ...

hr 3 but i got a switchaxe and full set alloy armor. can we trade cuz i got tons of spare parts ...

Back