Monster Hunter Tri

same. i am trying to upgrade my bowgun before anything else. we should wifi sometime :) collect resources to upgrade our stuff.

o hey yall im in HR 30 hey Kikae i can help u out on any quest and get some good gear if u would like but i will post my ID 2marrow cause i dont know it hehe o and yea if you want u can join our clan for call of duty just visit our website http://silentkillerdfg.webs.com

Hey boyz, lets hunt tonight! i will be on for a few..been a long day already and I am in need to own some monsters! I am in need of a new weapon haha! Let me know if you will be on!

Ill more than likely be online tonight well into the morning.
But if my Luna Brian and/or Chi is online, they will more probably fill the tavern im in.

yes! i am now HR 14. also i have the fullest and complete Royal Ludroth Bowgun and it is upgraded to the max!!! i am now trying to get all the armor of the Ludroth. so hard though lol

the game is just so addicting! always something to do. i am working on a few things as well! I will try to be on tonight..look for my character and send me a message if you will be on!

my code for the game is :name Randz and my game id is wkwyer..for sure add me on there..i will try to get on tonight..i was having connections problems all last night..ugh..so hopefully i will be running a little smoother tonight! holla back

um i think i picked it up for around 50 bucks. Mine didnt come with a bundle package or anything though so those may be a little more expensive

but get the game..it is THAT good..and we can always use another good hunter!

Back