Monster hunter tri

mote and chuck

Should I buy this game? Also, pros and cons would be awesome.

Amazing game if youve got the patience for it. It takes strategy and time. Not mindless hacking and slashing. its awesome making weapons and armor from monsters you kill. The cons are that if you dont have a classic controller, youll have to get one for 20 bucks cuz the game is horrible on thw wiimote and nunchuck

So its useless without them?

Amazing game if youve got the patience for it. It takes strategy and time. Not mindless hacking and slashing. its awesome making weapons and armor from monsters you kill. The cons are that if you dont have a classic controller, youll have to get one for 20 bucks cuz the game is horrible on thw wiimote and nunchuck

Nope, I use them and do just fine. Actually enjoy the control from both the nunchuck and wiimote.

Hope to see you all in game. If you find me under Ikasi then feel free to holler at me.

No but the classic controller is hella better than tha wiimote?nunchuck

Back