more emphasizing on newcomers?

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
has anyone noticed how nintendo is pretty much saying screw you to veterans and are mainly hyping all the newbies like snake metaknight and pit?

Well the veterans already have their fan base though, and have been in two games already. I don't blame them for spotlighting other characters, although I haven't seen too much of what your talking about to be honest.

they advertise exciting stuff. for the most part these are the new stuff to the game. so if yuo'll notice all the footage of vets you see in commercials is of them doing stuff they couldn't do in melee (mainly FSAs) and of course their going to give the newcomers the spot light. its exciting for people to hear that they can use sonic, snake and metaknight for the first time

I agree with some of the others I mean the Vets have had 2 games with a span of like 10 years put together so they're fans are already there and have been for a while so emphasizing the Rookies is nothing but trying to build a fan base

^ fan base and hype for people who have played the old games for something new

LOl yeah sensitive huh? The fact that they are still there says they are not screwing them. The new characters are suppose to be the main draw right other wise you can just get a later version.

Back