More Goldeneye Questions: What Kind of Controls do You Use?

wii remote + nunchuck - Experienced 2 or 3

I think it's just whatever you get comfortable with. The intermediate offers aim assist, but that's kind of aggravating b/c sometimes it auto-aims on the wrong target. i.e. Heroes.

We have this big green shotgun that I thought would be cool. The nunchuck slides inthe back and the wii remote is at the business end. I looked but could not find control options to fire with the C button on the nunchuck. ( this is the trigger on this shotgun.) If anyone knows of a way to do this, please let me know, I'd love to try it with my drumhead.

The biggest thing with the wii remote is learning to turn around and keep the site pointed at eye level when you are moving around.

wii remote + nunchuck - Experienced 2 or 3

I think it's just whatever you get comfortable with. The intermediate offers aim assist, but that's kind of aggravating b/c sometimes it auto-aims on the wrong target. i.e. Heroes. /quote

aim assist is disabled online. i think your thinking about ads snap. but you dont wanna disable that.

I do quite well with the Remote/Nunchuk, and I'm level 42. I think Merk could vouch for my effectiveness too.

Love the point and click of the wiimote. Saves a ton of time aiming.

I started out using the nunchuck and wiimote but I could never get it to feel just right. I've played around with the settings but to no avail. I think a big reason is the fact that I am playing in cramped qaurters ( my dorm room). Anywho, I switched to the gamecube controller which doesnt seem to be a very popular decision. I really enjoy the reliability of the controls and the movement with the joy sticks but there are a few downfalls. The biggest is getting accustomed to melee attacks using multiple buttons. Another is the fact that when you go to throw a grenade around a corner it is difficult to cook the explosive and maneuver around for an accurate throw. None of this is too big of a deal with a little practice though.. Im going to stick to the GC controller because it is more affordable ( batteries) and I like the reliability. Its working out well so far. I'm only level eleven but I just won my first match and then won my next one after that. Wahoo!
Happy gaming

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Back