More Guitar Hero Information

Nothing specific to the Wii other than confirmation. I'm curious about the control scheme -

What if you snap the Wiimote into the neck of the guitar and when you really rock out it senses the movements and increases the score? That would be cool

does anyone know if the online mode will be console specific? like people with wii's can only play with other people who have wii's, and people with 360's could only play with other people who have 360's etc, or do you think everyone would be able to play with each other

Riraito said:
does anyone know if the online mode will be console specific? like people with wii's can only play with other people who have wii's, and people with 360's could only play with other people who have 360's etc, or do you think everyone would be able to play with each other

i would give it a 99.9999999% chance that it would be "console specific".
if it's not,though, i'll let u punch me in the face.

I wouldn't be so sure about that... I think most games that are multi-platform give you a choice in the game whether you wanna play on a server dedicated to the system you're playing with or just whatever is there. I know Star Wars Battlefront II I usually played on PC-dedicated servers with my PS2. How they consider a PC dedicated server when they're letting me choose it in my PS2 game, I'll never know, but anyway... we'll have to wait and see.

And I don't want to punch you in the face if you're wrong. How about you owe me a cookie or something?

whatever they decide to do i hope they create a guitar similar to the ones used on the ps2 and xbox360 versions of the game, because i personally would not buy it if it just used the wii remote, i think that would be quite lame, but yea it would be pretty sweet if they made it to where people on wiis would be able to play with people on 360s, we can only hope.

Back