More Mario Kart Wii Rumors and Screens

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
It's from gonintendo but the screens look so fake.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=35934
Some new info has popped up as well, but I cannot verify it. Take it as rumor for now.

- D.K’s Snowboard Cross: halfpipe board, great for tricks

- Miis will be spectators in the background as well

- Koopa Troopa will be a playable character

- Coconuts Mall has players driving around a huge mall with multiple routes

- D.K has a new go-kart.

- Names hover over players during online play

- Motorcycles will be playable online as well

Well I would hope that motorcycles are online, seeing how they're confirmed for the game.

darksniper said:
Nice I hope the mii spectators is true and a shoping mall course will be so fun!:lol:
well in wiiplay miis hop up and down in table tennis... (to simulate clapping?) :lol::lol:

manufan15

J'ai mange [STRIKE]ton[/STRIKE] enfants hier soir.

J'ai mange tes enfants hier soir.

i have a question since the game allows 16 this time can u play that many online. and wat if you only play with 4? do they add computer or do u just play with friends..plz say just friends

those sceern shots are defiently fake there not even legit the one doing a trikc on the bike the miis heads look like they were pasted on the body

i doubt they are fake pics... still pics are going to look funny in a fast-paced game... during actual play the background and surroundings will feel blurred and not so static.

FRuMMaGe said:
That screenshot looks so fake...
:lol::lol: really... out of those pics i suspect there are a good number of the following:
  1. actual game play pics
  2. replay pics
  3. and pre-recorded pics (like the game intro)

Yeah, all of them look real except for the one featured one on the article. Looks good.

Back