More Mature Games

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hey everyone. Let's admit it, the Wii appears to a kids group more than all the other consoles. After all, it has mario, etc. Now, I want games that I won't be embarrassed to have shown to other people. I'm not insulting anyone, but I'm just saying that it would be awkward to see people come into your house and see Pokemon, etc.

So, what are the mature titles that are either out now or coming out soons for the system? This can include sports games, definitely. Also, I would like to hear about some shooters(not Far Cry though, it's not really my style).

Thanks.

What do you mean Mario "etc"? Mario is not kiddie, just because everyone can play doesn't mean everyone will find it the same diffuculty. Some nice game will be coming, such as; Disaster day of crisis, Smash bros, Metroid Prime, Project hammer, Battalion wars, etc, and some sports games like tiger woods etc.

There's Zelda, Madden, Call of Duty 3...those are the only ones I can think of that are out right now. I only have Zelda, though.

MetroidZ said:
What do you mean Mario "etc"? Mario is not kiddie, just because everyone can play doesn't mean everyone will find it the same diffuculty. Some nice game will be coming, such as; Disaster day of crisis, Smash bros, Metroid Prime, Project hammer, Battalion wars, etc, and some sports games like tiger woods etc.

C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

Also, by childish, I mean the characters are, not the gameplay.

i eat nintendo wiis said:
C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

I'm sorry, but I can't understand this at all. You'd be ashamed of people watching you play Mario? If any people are going to be interested enough to watch you play a game, there is a 99.9% chance that they know just who Mario is. Mario is Video Games. You ask a random person on the street to name one video game character and chances are..they will say Mario. Mario is not childish. Not even character wise. He's a fat italian plumber! If anything, he's become the stereotype for real italian plumbers!

I hate flaming people but DEAR GOD! MAN! :mad2:

Go to ign and look at the release dates or game profiles. And there is going to be loads of sports games out for the wii according to EA.

Dude's wack if he's embarrassed playing Mario, or any game for that matter, infront of people...

specialsauce said:
Dude's wack if he's embarrassed playing Mario, or any game for that matter, infront of people...

A few weeks ago after some partys a bunch of us went back to these two hot chick's house and they pulled out an old NES and we played mario 3 and duck hunt wasted. Good times.

dude i am a "cool" kid at school and i have many friends and no one hates me and i talk about my nintendo wii all the time at school my friends think it is awesome and i talk about how sometime i still will play pokemon and things like that i dont care if people think that is kiddish or whatever i think it is fun and awesome

i eat nintendo wiis said:

i dont care if other people know that i like play mario
I LOVE MARIO!

st0rmbrkr said:
dude i am a "cool" kid at school and i have many friends and no one hates me and i talk about my nintendo wii all the time at school my friends think it is awesome and i talk about how sometime i still will play pokemon and things like that i dont care if people think that is kiddish or whatever i think it is fun and awesome
"cool":lol:

st0rmbrkr said:

How goes elementary school these days?

st0rmbrkr said:
So you're that annoying nerd in my Physics class?

Has no one said RED STEEL?!?! Shame on all of you ppl! The only reason that it's not rated "M" is because it has no blood. Not that this makes a mature game, but has constant shooting, sword fighting and cursing...I mean c'mon.

Back