More Mature Games

Oh, and i eat nintendo wiis, what exactly is your definition of a "mature" game? If you're talking about shooting, cussing, and blood, then you're just a stereotpe gamer. What I mean is that you write anything off that doesn't have blood or tons of violence, then it's embarrasing to play in front of "cool" kids.

Legend of Zelda doesn't have tons of violence, guns, cussing (or any talking for that matter) or blood, yet it is definitely not a "kiddie game". The same goes w/ Mario games, Metroid Prime games, etc.

You need to explain what you mean before you say something...

i eat nintendo wiis said:
C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

Also, by childish, I mean the characters are, not the gameplay.

Who cares what people see you play, as long as you enjoy it.

Mario is a bit childish.
If you see a man around 33 playing Mario on his big hdtv, it is childish.

Most ppl think it's weird for a 33 yr old to be playing anything except rated "M" games and everything that comes w/ it.

Last edited:
C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

You're weird. . .Why wouldn't you want to be seen playing Mario? It's not like is some pre-school game or something. Mario appeals to people of all ages.

He's one of those nerds trying to fit in with the jocks. So instead of playing a platformer game,when the "cool" people come around he just pops in Madden just to fit in.

yo i KNOW what u mean! i know exactly how u feel; mario-related games where im from and the Wii altogether r considered "gay"; nobody likes it in my area and i guess theres more ppl who like nintendo than i thought after reading this forum

however, to answer your question, the Wii will have many teen and mature-rated titles; this is something different for Nintendo, a new generation of gaming; it can be compared with PS3 and XBOX360 in terms of "cool" games for the most part

listen, the ppl on this forum love nintendo, but i can see that the area WE live in has the same theme to it. Whats your story? do ppl think in your school (if u go to school) think that the Wii is kiddish, another gamecube and is a gay console and that if u get it, u'd almost be a loser? in my town, everyone aims for the PS3 or XBOX360; those are the "cool" systems, "you can't go wrong with them"...

also, the Wii is NOT kiddish at all, as i said, it is a new generation for Nintendo; also, u can read my speech on "stereotypical and ignorant views on the Wii" for more information; type this in the search menu and commnent on it if u like; i would also suggest u read at least some comments written already, since many questions will be answered

as for the comments countering his statement, stop criticizing him for what he said--he wasnt offending anyone intentionally and u guys r all acting like losers in doing so; "who doesnt like mario? its not like its not appealing to all ages"; actually, stop being ignorant, cuz certain areas (like NJ) r like that and people actually do look down on the Wii and its games:mad2:

Last edited:
Again, who gives two shits what people think about you? You know what, your shoes are like so out of style, you're gay now because you're wearing shoes that were like so fashionable two weeks ago but now it's like not.

Kamikaze said:
Again, who gives two shits what people think about you? You know what, your shoes are like so out of style, you're gay now because you're wearing shoes that were like so fashionable two weeks ago but now it's like not.

yea, i agree with u in what u say partially...but u didnt listen to his statement and took it ignorantly; its not simply like how u say it is, and is not totally a "who cares what they think about u" situation either. there are situations when u dont have to care what ppl think about u, but the opposite is also true--trust me, its different where im from and where hes from hes got a point (through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT) :D

Some peoples are like that, K.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
(through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT) :D
LOL. What do you mean he doesn't know? EVERYONE knows. Every single high school in America is like that, so unless he hasn't been to high school, I think he know's what you guys mean.

Last edited:
I will play any game for wii just for the controls of it, i mean, you have to admit that it is extremely boss that its controlled the way it is

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
yea, i agree with u in what u say partially...but u didnt listen to his statement and took it ignorantly; its not simply like how u say it is, and is not totally a "who cares what they think about u" situation either. there are situations when u dont have to care what ppl think about u, but the opposite is also true--trust me, its different where im from and where hes from hes got a point (through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT) :D

Oh no, you have a Snake avatar. Snake is like so yesterday, you are now teh gay. Yes...teh gay.

Did Someone Just Say Shyt Abt Ma Mario Here Tonite ????

U Want Mature ??? Try Need For Speed Carbon...... U Can See Nice Chix In It,,,, Total Mature- Rated R

He wants a game where pretty much he can ejaculate with one hand and have the Wiimote in places I would not like to say.

Back