more on wrist straps....

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Having asked for replacment straps from Ninntendo....I have now been sent 4 packs of 4 and now have 16 in total....taking multiplay to a new level methinks.

E-bay here I come :devil: .....joking !!!

Lol, so if someone had that code that you changed it to they wouldn't be able to get any?

lol probaly just thought of that well i could either use some 1 elses code or break my 40 inc lcd

I asked for 4 and only got 3... no big deal though... I am sure they are slammed just trying to get those out quickly.

more straps....

i did not even have to give them a code for the wii ..just emailed them in UK..and they keep on coming........ I WAS only joking about selling on ebay...and sense of humour on here..LOL

i just got mine in. They sent my 2 packs of four for some reason. also, i recieved BOTH types of the new straps.

lamby8 said:
lol probaly just thought of that well i could either use some 1 elses code or break my 40 inc lcd

but its thanks to people like you that i cant order any replacements because SOMEBODY has already used my code. tosser.

how many different replacement straps are there?

i got mine today i ordered 4 but i got 2

its all good because i only have 1 controller i was planning on giving the rest to my freinds but i guess im keeping both...

i have to say they did ship them out fast

I received mine today as well, happy with them. Never had a problem with the old ones, but who can say no to free stuff?

Back