More Random ****

Too far.

Can a mod lock this and ban this idiot?

Y'know, I'm surprised I've gotten away with my filthy, dirty, and just over the top crazy **** questions.

But yet, you all love me.. maybe that's why I'm still here after so long.

Y'know, I'm surprised I've gotten away with my filthy, dirty, and just over the top crazy **** questions.

But yet, you all love me.. maybe that's why I'm still here after so long.
Yes it's because you're scotty. This guy, he's... he's not scotty.

Yes it's because you're scotty. This guy, he's... he's not scotty.

The you are scotty and I'm not is sort of like saying I'm rich and you are poor. Everyone should be treated equally :frown2:

This is a bad name for a thread. Are you trying to get attention because you are going to end up getting the attention of a mod(moderator) and end up getting banned.

thredstupidvj6.gif

You really are the master of dung.
More like the master of shite

i r masturbate

NOW I HAS HAIRY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do it or whew it

discussssssssssssssssss

Well for a Confederate supporting, illiterate, trolling, flaming, immature, 23-hour-internet-a day, useless, balless, brainless, gutless, nissan driving, 100 different threads on 100 **** topics making, ugly girlfriend/sister/mum shithole of an excuse of an account you can **** right off.

Well for a Confederate supporting, illiterate, trolling, flaming, immature, 23-hour-internet-a day, useless, balless, brainless, gutless, nissan driving, 100 different threads on 100 **** topics making, ugly girlfriend/sister/mum shithole of an excuse of an account you can **** right off.
Nissan driving?

Back