More Random ****

Scott, i brought you back here for good. Not to corrupt us with old lady images D=
Star Wars translation:

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy DungmasteR, not join him; bring balance to WiiChat, not leave it in darkness!
Napalmbrain said:
I HATE YOU
You were my brother, Scott. I loved you.
+1 if you know the dialogue by heart.

Last edited:
Wow... Levesque, I do know it. Lol.

@ GCommander: It is similar, guys dont pull, and girls dont push. If that were true, guys would rip their peices off, and girls would puncture their organs. It is very similar, they both stroke back and forth to get the desired outcome. You can argue with me about Luigi, but dont argue with me about Sex.

Why would you get geek-cred for memorizing a shite movie?
Revenge of the Sith isn't that bad of a movie, it brings the whole saga together.
At least it's better than Attack of the Clones. :/

Last edited:
Wow... Levesque, I do know it. Lol.

@ GCommander: It is similar, guys dont pull, and girls dont push. If that were true, guys would rip their peices off, and girls would puncture their organs. It is very similar, they both stroke back and forth to get the desired outcome. You can argue with me about Luigi, but dont argue with me about Sex.

I know how females masterbate. I just don't want to explain something simple like that online.

Man.....I try to support you because of the Stars n" Bars and all but you make it really hard. This is not the forum for this kind of question. You make "us" all sound ignorant which is not the stereotype that we need. I get enough **** here and don't need you giving me a bad name.

I'd just like to remind people he's from Michigan and not from here in the south :D

I am from Michigan and don't start B.S. threads like this......don't put me in a class with this asshole. As for you Bodine...do a bit more research before you run your mouth off.

Man.....I try to support you because of the Stars n" Bars and all but you make it really hard. This is not the forum for this kind of question. You make "us" all sound ignorant which is not the stereotype that we need. I get enough **** here and don't need you giving me a bad name.

So Dungmaster is your buddy and you mad at him for making this thread?

Obviously, im sure everyone agrees.

@ GCOmmander: I dont get it. I corrected you, thats all. Yes, it is the same. Obviously not physically the same.

@ Twilight: Yea, your supposed to be the virgin. I would think you would masterbate more... unless you have no urge to get some? Unless you want to be an absolute complete failure your first time at sex (this is true for everyone) you'll masterbate a bit.

Wow... IPunch... Its catchy. Dont get your big girl panties in a bunch Twilight Hero, we're just trying to help

Back