More reason why I love wal-mart

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Ok so I just got back from one of the wal-marts near me, wanted to see if there was finally a line or anything because there wasn't at all last night. There wasn't so I went inside to check to see if there was a line inside. There wasn't, so I asked someone in electronics(I have talked to him before also when I bought red steel a couple days ago) and he said they decided they were going to hand out vouchers. I asked him when and he said that there hasn't been anyone else who have asked about it, just people who have asked if they were selling them at midnight via phone call. So what does he do? He gives me the very first voucher and tells me just to come back at midnight and I can get my wii.

So I just have to chill at my place until then and I will get one. Almost like last minute preorder without having to pay first to have it reserved :)

vagrant said:
Ok so I just got back from one of the wal-marts near me, wanted to see if there was finally a line or anything because there wasn't at all last night. There wasn't so I went inside to check to see if there was a line inside. There wasn't, so I asked someone in electronics(I have talked to him before also when I bought red steel a couple days ago) and he said they decided they were going to hand out vouchers. I asked him when and he said that there hasn't been anyone else who have asked about it, just people who have asked if they were selling them at midnight via phone call. So what does he do? He gives me the very first voucher and tells me just to come back at midnight and I can get my wii.

So I just have to chill at my place until then and I will get one. Almost like last minute preorder without having to pay first to have it reserved :)
ahhh i should have gone to walmart :(

Hell yeah, dude! that kicks ass. There's been a line at the Wal-Mart in my town since yesterday afternoon. Good thing I've got a pre-order. Reggie Fils-Aime called me yesterday (ok, it was a recording...i'll admit that) and told me that I could pick up my Wii at midnight tonight.

vagrant said:

That's very lucky, would've beat having to stay there till midnight.

Back