More wii games online pls...

chewbizzle

fo' Shizzzle!
Nov 4, 2007
Earth
Wii Online Code
5415-6720-5079-4343
Ok so how many ga,es does the wii have to play online against others?

Mario Strikers Charged, and whatelse? I'm still a new wii owner and haven't found alot of online available content that involves games and players interacting.

I'm not talking about the channels like "everybody votes" and "check mii out" I'm talking about playing co-op or vs play online.

Plus anyone know if Guitar Hero 3 for the wii is online? Or if Rockband will hit the wii? Just askin the questions. I kind of feel like nintendo has a long way to go still with online content. (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just don't flame me.)

Yep, it's no big deal. We have some really great online games coming up like SSBB and Mario Kart

Exactly, Frummage just listed two great online games that are going to be released soon. Those two games are the two that you should really be looking forward to.

MArio Kart will have my name all over it! I rocked it since the first one...

Whats Medal of Honor like? if that a FPS kind of like Call of Duty and Halo? Is the online gameplay good too? Also are there any guilds, or groups, or teams or whatever for online gameplay?

chewbizzle said:
Whats Medal of Honor like? if that a FPS kind of like Call of Duty and Halo? Is the online gameplay good too? Also are there any guilds, or groups, or teams or whatever for online gameplay?
The online is great :yesnod:

And the groups are called clans.

I personally am very content with the Wii's online.
I don't do it as much as some though, the whole online thing.
So that may be why, but what I have played I have liked.

Especially the new Medal Of Honor game.

And I can't wait for Brawl and Mario Kart online :D

Back