Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Training And Character Gameplay Videos

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/Scorpion.jpg[/xFLOAT]Here are 2 gameplay videos for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon showing the various moves/techniques and special moves capable with the Wii remote.

The first video talks you through the characters basic moves along with the corresponding actions and movements from the Wii remote.

The second gameplay video focuses on the character Daegon, his back story and subsequent fighting techniques and moves.

Training Video:

Daegon Gameplay Video:

Hadn't seen the second one. Thanks.

I wonder though how skill based it can be with the wiimote... probably just alot of waving.

Awesome. I do enjoy the Mortal Kombat games, and using the wiimote to do those moves means that It'd be easier for me to do them as well as anyone else. As long as nobody tries to pin me...

Also enjoy the fact that one player can be on Wiimote, the other can be on Gamecube controller.

Not sure about the create a fatality mode though. I hope they do have character spacific ones too...

this game looks awesome!!! im definetly buying mortal kombat when it comes out!:yesnod: i think its cool that you get to pull their heads off and pull out their hearts!:lol:

This looks so freaking good. But i hope they have improved the speed at which the Sensor recognises movement >.< Red Steel was terrible.. lol

ok its all good and well doing these special moves but how do you just punch and kick?

Yellow_Wii said:
ok its all good and well doing these special moves but how do you just punch and kick?

Good point, it will probably just be pressing B, C and D....or maybe its just a little shake of the wii remote or nunhuk.

I'm really looking forward to this one... I rented it for PS2 a couple months ago and played through Konquest mode 3 times in a week just to get all the unlockable stuff. I didn't even mind playing it that much, either. I think 2 of the times were within one day. Even after being out as long as it has been, I think having it $20 for PS2 you're getting a LOT of game. I thought about buying the PS2 one even knowing I'd be getting it for Wii soon enough... but I saved my money knowing Spider-Man 3 is out just a couple weeks earlier =)

This game is gonna be so cool.. cant wait till it comes out and get me a copy too.. i played the PS2 version and it was really great!!

Wii version.. we get a new character and endurance mode to play.

Back