Mortal Kombat: Armagedon (Favorite Character??)

sharukh

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hey guy,
I just got new Mortal Kombat: Armagedon and I was wondering which characters are more superior, powerful & cooler :p
So please tell your favorite character and why you like him/her.
Thanks!

ps.. I kinda like N00B/Smoke...

Okay, to be honest I don't know which characters are 'better', but my favourite is Scorpion, Sub-Zero and I'm quite fond of Frost. At first Frost annoyed me, but she's like one of the only female characters I like playing. I guess I also like Kitana, but still would prefer Frost. Oh, and I think my reasons for liking Scorpion and Sub-Zero are fairly obvious. Well, that is, I like them when they aren't beating me. Sub-Zero isn't really a problem, but Scorpion was a bit of a problem in Konquest. And a even bigger problem when I versed him on Arcade on hard. But I totally owned Arcade with Scorpion.

... I'll never forgive Noob for beating me during the Konquest mode. It was, like, the first time I'd played Mortal Kombat in years, so I was still getting the hang of things, and this Noob character showed up and totally owned me. It really sucked because he was called Noob - and I had to try and explain to my mother (who was getting concerned) who was beating me. I was thinking there was no way Noob could be a serious character! Not with that name.

And I absolutely HATE Mavado. Hate him. With a passion. I can't really explain it - but I hate him. He's just... annoying. And for some reason I really don't like Ermac. Maybe I just haven't quite masted him yet, but I don't like him anymore. I tried being him in the arcade - which I set on NOVICE while I played around with him. Psh, he sucked. He really did.

^^ Lol.. thanks for your opinions..
Scorpion is really good but I think he kinda of an unfair character... the fact that he can just pull you from far away, and you can't do much to stop him other than blocking, really annoys me...
I like frost too, but I haven't tried any of the other ones.. maybe i'll try them tonight, and see if i like any :p

Doesn't Meat do something like rip his hands of and chuck them at his opponent? I know he does something like that... I spent a long time amusing myself over that.

Oh, that's probably why I like Scorpion. Although, he can't pull ALL the characters towards him. He fails on Goro and the other things like him... Umm... Sheeva and Kintaro? I don't think he can pull over Onaga either. Actually, I don't think he can pull over anyone thats bigger then him. Well, the really big characters that is. But I guess that's only about 5 characters. But if you're a normal character, then yes, it is difficult to stop him... I guess you have to block, or you can just get out of the way. Ducking is also good. But yeah, I have more practise being Scorpion rather then fighting him.

Ah yes, I remember Meat. I remember I got quite the shock when he ripped that head off. Nonetheless, it was very very amusing. Almost as good as the Four Corners of Death stage - no idea what it's really called. But in each corner, there is a death trap. Fun stuff.

Ekiushi said:
Ah yes, I remember Meat. I remember I got quite the shock when he ripped that head off. Nonetheless, it was very very amusing. Almost as good as the Four Corners of Death stage - no idea what it's really called. But in each corner, there is a death trap. Fun stuff.

Damn , you're making me wish I didnt trade it now !

My custom fighter was sick as hell , Dirty trenchcoat , Long grey hair and a top hat .

Eagles said:
The perfect thread for you Ekiushi? :lol:

Ha! Yes the PERFECT thread. Although, when this thread dies I'm going to have to return back to the Australian thread and discuss random points there. :smilewinkgrin:

Hmm... I haven't created a custom fighter. I might do that soon. When I fight got the game I experimented in it, but I had like no money in the game so I couldn't do much. Now I've played it so many times, I have plenty of money on both profiles. I also have no idea why I created two profiles.

I thought the custom fighter feature was the best part of the game

oh and the movie intro was really cool too

The intro was awesome. Although, Liu Kang ruined it by showing up. Even though he was dead.

...I don't like Liu Kang much. He's down there with Mavado. Although, I still hate Mavado more. I hope he doesn't return for the next game. In fact, I hope Liu Kang just stays dead. I have a feeling Raiden was responsible for the zombieness and I'll never forgive him for it. Don't get me wrong, Raiden is still awesome!

Although, there is one slight problem. I can't find anything confirming the Wii is going to get the new Mortal Kombat game, which I believe is released late next year. It better get released on Wii though - I can't keep playing Konquest on Armageddon.

I hope wii does get a new installment as the control are really good when u get used to them

Back