Mortal Kombat for the Wii - demonstration

it makes me more excited for it ,and less tempted to buy the xbox version for my 360. Wonder how Motor Kombat ,and Konquest mode will work with the new scheme.

whoa he chpped his head off.....and there was some delay between him swinging the wiimote and then the guy gettin his head chopped off lol

It looks confusing. If it has online play, I'm getting it for sure, if not I'll rent it.

ZinGy said:
It looks confusing. If it has online play, I'm getting it for sure, if not I'll rent it.

No online unfortunately.

maybe its just me.. but I remmeber the crazy combos I used to do while play MK. All I see now in his demonstration is how to do special moves. He just did 2 moves and off the the next character. I dont see how he can pull many combos with out doing a special move by accident or is it you just have to push a or b for combos? What happened to lk mk hk and lp mp and hp???

Looks pretty good. But any multi-player game coming out in 2007 should be tortured untill they add online-play...

Those lazy bastards

If he shows everything he'll give the whole game away... He gave jsut a little taster to tantalise those game playing fingers of ours!

I'm sure there is plenty more to this game that what we've seen, and boy does it look good... I'm looking forward to this one!

looks amazing. Probaly one of the few games i'll be buying (not renting) Q1 07.

that looks cool. i wish it was online. but then again, i has one for the ps2 and it was online and i never played it online or much at all, so who knows...

StevenNevets said:
Looks pretty good. But any multi-player game coming out in 2007 should be tortured untill they add online-play...

Those lazy bastards

According to the MK developers, the online libraries for the Wii were not available at the time the Wii version of MK was being developed.

Back