mortal kombat & killer instinct

funkemonke

wii lover
Mar 27, 2008
washington, d.c.
Wii Online Code
4796-1855-9743-5790
mortal kombat & killer instinct for VC PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE, anyone know if it'll be available? plzplpzlzplz be it, ill pay whatever points to get em, true classics

wario2ooo said:
C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

what about Killer Instinct Gold?

lol

I missed killer instinct so much! I used to LOVE that game, I was Folgor and Orchid'in it up and oh yea raptor'in it up and ninja guy...'n it up! Oh and and Glacier'in it up, that game was awesome! Yea I'd buy it once I win this tourney...lol

And that's if it's going to be available. Yea...about your question, idk, but I sure hope so lol.

No and no. While Rare and Nintendo are on friendly terms, Microsoft wants a piece of that pie. So to spite Microsoft, Nintendo has blocked a lot of future Rare games from coming out. The basic deal was they release games like Golden Eye and KI on the Wii and enchanced versions with online mode on XBL.

Midway's CEO and Co-Founder just quit. MK2 has made it's way to the PS3, and Sony seems to have a death grip on it for the moment. Nintendo has also been historic for censoring this great game. In other words I have a feeling that even if we got this, we'd get the lamest version of it. Save yourself the money and get a compilation disk, or download the game now on XBL, and PSN with online mode included!

There was a temptation of a possable Killer Instinct 3 on Rares cristmass postcard
Ok so it was only a KI 3 but wii all know what it means
But alass any Killer instinct games will be 360 bound

Back