Mortal Kombat wii

blogman54

Wiifan54
Feb 14, 2007
I have seen Mortal Kombat is coming to the Wii. I have seen the videos for it looks real cool. No more button combos its all moving the wii mote I love it can't wait to get what do you guys think?

Well I think it will make most of the special moves much easier to pull off, however it also means they are alot easier to spam, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I like what i see, i bin looking up some other anticipated 3 party.

-No more heros will rawk the world
-Guitar hero wii will be amazing
-Prince of persia looks really really cool.
-mortal combat looks like its going to be the next soul caliber (yes!)
-Final fantasy: crystal bearings will be good, i love any final fantasy games.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/845/845775.html

Wiitendo said:
I like what i see, i bin looking up some other anticipated 3 party.

-No more heros will rawk the world
-Guitar hero wii will be amazing
-Prince of persia looks really really cool.
-mortal combat looks like its going to be the next soul caliber (yes!)
-Final fantasy: crystal bearings will be good, i love any final fantasy games.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/845/845775.html

Don't even compare MK to Soul Calibur, man.....If it weren't for MK there probably wouldn't BE a Soul Calibur. Or Tekken. MK is the reigning fighting genre champ.

VampiricLugia said:
Don't even compare MK to Soul Calibur, man.....If it weren't for MK there probably wouldn't BE a Soul Calibur. Or Tekken. MK is the reigning fighting genre champ.

yeah you have a point. you can not compare them in that way. Killer instinct is another good fighting game though

I can't wait for MK on the wii. Does anyone know if they have added new stuff to it like more characters new design a character stuff. I heard about the create a fatality which is effing sweet. Also the wii controls will be fun but all that up, down, and side to side moving will most likely tire my arm out after like an hour of playing.

mmmmmm the finishing moves look great!

off topic but :have you seen how gory no more heros is? you can slice people clean in half and cho p their heads off releasing blood everywhere!!!!!! omglolzomginityemaytelmaoroflcopters

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will be the best Mortal Kombat yet. The controls will be fantastic...nothing beats actually SLICING your opponent...oohhh yeah :arf:

Back