Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mortal Kombat

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by tAlko17, May 29, 2007.

1. tAlko17

tAlko17 WiiChat Member

Is mortal kombat also coming out on shelves tommorow like mario party or is it out today? Also, hows the game? I've seen some videos of it and it looks pretty cool but would you say its more a rental or a buy? I've already reserved mario party and was wondering if MK is also worth buying. Thanks!

2. Kenji510

Kenji510 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    Well, i think its out today in some stores... maybe try calling your videogames store to see if its out or not... like gamestop, gamecrazy, eb, bestbuys and such.

3. Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch WiiChat Member

20 games.....20, do you actually play them all, arent there bad ones? wat are the top 5 you have, and wat are your fav. vc games you have. Questions!

4. miiplaywii

miiplaywii WiiChat Member

Hey I have Mortal Combat, its fun. I like the contols with the Wii controller. I was trying to have the Wii controller for P1 and GC controller for P2 but it wasn't working, can anyone confirm this? There is some unusual modes in the game with unskippable cut scenes that I don't want to bother playing so I'm justgoing to stick to arcade and Konquer. The game plays the same as always but the number of characters is insane. Good levels with lots of blood.

Overall, a good game but nothing outstanding-8/10

5. tAlko17

tAlko17 WiiChat Member

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll most likely buy it tommorow when i pick up my mario party. I hate when i rent a game and end up buying it after anyways. Its just another $8 wasted. Thanks again.

6. Hochiminh

Hochiminh Banned

Wii Friend Code: 2880-7187-6708-3449
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    I say the same...8 out of 10. Awesome game, especially for a Mortal Kombat game. Probably one of the best Wii games available IMO.