Most amazing thing you ever saw?

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
What would be the most amazing thing you've ever seen? Something you'd never forget or can ever be topped.

Something that left you breathless?​

Err, two girls kissing...

...err... Brawl videos...

...err... I don't think there's really much that amazes me now. I'm so desensitised, I don't think anything really amazes me anymore...

...Err, possibly Urotsukidoji...

Sorry I'm so ass-numbingly dull, but...

28ku9op.jpg

Oh, of course the Kennedy-esque subsequent victory speech as well.

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
...Err, possibly Urotsukidoji...

I have the 2-Disc perfect collection - it's pretty funked (there's like 20 disclaimers that it is NOT animated movie for kids) :lol:

mushroomedmario said:
every morning i look in the mirror, and every time it just gets better and better!

Can you see yourself even with your magic Ninja powers?

On topic:

I saw the most amazing thing *ever* a couple of weeks ago - this woman blew my mind. :)

Last edited:
[DT] said:
I have the 2-Disc perfect collection - it's pretty funked (there's like 20 disclaimers that it is NOT animated movie for kids) :lol:
Nice!

The UK version got cut to shreds. I ended up copying an imported Japanese version of it.

Squall7 said:
Nice!

The UK version got cut to shreds. I ended up copying an imported Japanese version of it.

I think there's even some über 4 or 5 disc version too! 4 hours was about as much as I can take :D

My answer would have to be this sunset I watched 2 years a go when Jay and I went camping.

We went down to the beach (minute walk from our tent) and sat on top of a sand dune and watched the sun set. It was so pretty we just layed there for what felt like hours and watched the stars. Because it's miles away from cities or towns it was just breathtaking.

Hoping to go there again this yearrrr do a spot of surfing, hell yeah.

Probably when my friend flicked a pop tab in my general direction and it curved and landed directly in between two of my fingers. I wasn't even paying attention and he wasn't even aiming at me so it was pretty crazy. Nobody could have ever done that if they tried.

Beauty wise- The sunset down at Key West, Florida. Thats the best I can think of right now...

amazing?....

hmm....does throwing a tomato into someone's mouth count as amazing?....lol....my friend threw a tomato at my other friend caught it in his mouth....lol

mushroomedmario said:
every morning i look in the mirror, and every time it just gets better and better!
easy to get better when theres not much in the first place.

Back