Most amazing thing you ever saw?

umm a baby being born
i mean how does it come out of that tiny hole:shocked:
or the video of me getting circumsized
thats just :sick: :sick:

Witnessed a 6th grade basketball team (In which we beat) destroy another team 124-10. (6 minute quarters!) It really wasn't fair.

I've seen some pretty badass sunsets..

My dog fell out of a second story window.. landed on all fours. And began to run around.. I guess you could say that left be breathless.

Last edited:
or the video of me getting circumsized
thats just

Some things are not meant to be shared...

Watching two eagles hunt a seagull has to be one of the most amazing spectacles I've ever seen. Watching them dive bomb etc was amazing.

sitting in my friends dirt track racecar, then riding co-pilot on the track pack.

it gave me a view that i will never forget.

Ohh one time I saw a bee and a wasp fighting each other.

I saw sitting on a bench under the tree they fell on, sorta landed on my friends shoulder. They looked like they were wrestling each other it was so cool.

surfinrach90 said:
What would be the most amazing thing you've ever seen? Something you'd never forget or can ever be topped.

Something that left you breathless?​
You :yesnod:

4085386_200X150.jpg
story_fire_a.jpg
amacor.jpg

a magnesium fire in Anderson, IN. we were passing through and saw this aweful bright white fire for over 10 miles... we thought it was a terrorist attack...

it was a friday night and ALL the cruising teens and post-teens were still driving around these blocks like ANY friday night... toxic fumes and blocking emergency vehicles... we were stuck in indiana for a long time. :yesnod:

Radiohead live.

only thing that can top that for me is... Radiohead... live... again. and even that might not be better than the last time i saw them... AMAZING!!!

in a bad way though the Twin Towers falling. that was burned into my skull also and i wish it wasn't.

^^^ agreed, smyth... 9/11 was horrible, i don't even like seeing thumbnails of pics cause it's depressing.

idjut said:
^^^ agreed, smyth... 9/11 was horrible, i don't even like seeing thumbnails of pics cause it's depressing.

same here, unfortunately i was at my grandma at the time so i actually saw it in real life... wish i was never there for that

Back