Most challenging & easiest wii game you've played?

George

Wii 4 teh Wiin
Sep 29, 2006
over there
Wii Online Code
4877-3286-3608-7887
A thread to say which is the easiest and hardest wii games u have played so far. Mine are.

Easiest: wiiplay and warioware
Hardest: Mercury Meltdown and Resi evil 4

i think SMG is way easy
and the hardest: Metroid Prime 3. however, i havent seem to be incredibly challenged by any of my games so far. but id say LoZ:TP at times was pretty confusing, but for the most part a piece of cake.

Yeah Galaxy was probably the easiest one for me, although the purple coins could get difficult.

Twilight Princess was probably the hardest one for me, with No More Heroes coming in second. Some bosses in No More Heroes can be really tough.

Easiest: Pookemon Battle Revolution.
Learn it in one, two, three.

Hardest: Probably LoZ:TP
Always the Water temple that gets me...

The easiest game for me was probably smg and the hardest was Zack & Wiki because I had to use gamefaqs a couple times to beat it.

The only disappointing thing for me about SMG was that it was really easy.

Zack & Wiki would have to be the hardest I agree. R-Type III on VC is also reallllly hard.

Easiest: Super Mario: Galaxy

Hardest: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Zelda Was Actually really Easy For Me.
(Gaming Intuition Helped)

Easiest: Super Mario Galaxy, though I'd say like 1 or 2 stars had me yanking the hair out of my head. But to reach 60 is something I could do in my sleep.

Hardest: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on Hyper Mode. Although I'm willing to bet RE:4 on Professional is just as beastly, but I never got around to it.

easiest:the legend of zelda TP
hardest:metroid prime 3 corruption

Back