Most Direct Grenade Eliminations

Doom007

007 FC: 3941-4790-2066
Jan 10, 2011
USA
Wii Online Code
7310-8134-8531-7781
On the Accolades, under Miscellaneous, there is an accolade call Improvised. The accolade says it is for the most direct grenade eliminations. Does anyone know what this is, or how to get it? It is the last accolade I need for 100%.

i THINK its when you get the most grenade kills with the grenade launcher by actually hitting the person directly with the launched grenade. I'm not positive though because I don't have that accolade either and I never use the grenade launcher.

i THINK its when you get the most grenade kills with the grenade launcher by actually hitting the person directly with the launched grenade. I'm not positive though because I don't have that accolade either and I never use the grenade launcher.

That's what I was thinking too.

Nope -

Player A and B are fighting. B is down to 5% health, veins popping out, etc. Player A throws a grenade at B which bounces off Player B before exploding. The grenade's direct impact - not the later explosion - kills Player B. Player A receives the accolade.

Sounds impossible right?

I've read this elsewhere and really need to start trying to attempt it! But others have done it in local multiplayer with a friend and confirm they receive the accolade at the end of the match.

-IGGUS

No, it is impossible to hit someone directly with a grenade launcher. It goes right through them.

Back