Most Hated Item or Character or Kart/Bike in Mario Kart Wii

I was waiting you did a Thread like this.

I hate The squid the most, second is the POW Block whe it works together wit the squid lol third is the lightning cloud (Altough it brings exciting/fun moments in the races.

I was waiting you did a Thread like this.

I hate The squid the most, second is the POW Block whe it works together wit the squid lol third is the lightning cloud (Altough it brings exciting/fun moments in the races.

I hate when a pow block and squid appear at the same time, I can't see when to dodge the pow block!

Also when the blue shells come at the worst times like when your in 1st right next to the finish line.

When you're bouncing on mushrooms in mushroom gorge and lightning hits you and you fall down it sucks. Unless you're the one doing it to other people. :)

Sometimes mushrooms are the worst thing that can happen to you in Rainbow Road xD

Last edited:
Sometimes mushrooms are the worst thing it can happen to you in Rainbow Road xD

When you get a mushroom, and go down that hill in Rainbow road, the one in front of the finish line, you start flying in the air, it's weird. During time trials, I sometimes use the mushrooms at the wrong time.

Also when the blue shells come at the worst times like when your in 1st right next to the finish line.

Exactly what I was going to say. Happens to me tooooo many times. Recently, too.

I also hate when you have a slow accelerating kart or bike after you get hit by the blue shell. You lose all your speed

This thread should be called "Things I hate about Mario Kart"
Back to Topic:

I used to hate motorcycles, but now I´m using them more often, although the more "stable" ones.

This thread should be called "Things I hate about Mario Kart"
Back to Topic:

I used to hate motorcycles, but now I´m using them more often, although the more "stable" ones.

It depends which one you use. I hate ones that are bad drifters.

I was playing online a couple hours ago. and I just remembered... I HATE PEOPLE!!!
PEOPLE WHO WAIT AT THE LAST SECOND TO CHOOSE "RANDOM" AT HIS/HER TRACK IN THE VOTING.

Also run on a Hacker, It just ruins the fun...

I was playing online a couple hours ago. and I just remembered... I HATE PEOPLE!!!
PEOPLE WHO WAIT AT THE LAST SECOND TO CHOOSE "RANDOM" AT HIS/HER TRACK IN THE VOTING.

Also run on a Hacker, It just ruins the fun...

What are you talking about?

When everyone votes for a Track and then have to wait about forever for the last guy who chosses "Random", Ah forget it.

Back