Most Interactive Wii Title?

cujo

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
Well tomorrow is my b-day so then I can finally open my Wii. But I don't know what games to get. I got my 360 and Ps3 for non interactive games but games like Wii Sports are just so much fun. Here are a few games that I feel have interaction.

Warioware-Got it yesterday for $30 off my gf's brother.

Super Swing Golf-Love Wii Sports Golf, but hardly anyone has this game...no clue how good it is.

Madden 07-Have it for Ps3, but don't know if Wii controls make it worth it.

Rayman-Looks like it isn't my cup of tea.

Zelda:TP- Not sure on level of interaction and if it is my thing. I didn't care for SNES "Link to the Past" and haven't really played andy of the 3d ones, but loved the original NES version.

yes it is...Zelda is too..you should get Zelda..oh and Madden has alot of interactivity and it works really great on the Wii, better than the PS3 and 360 versions

So you have a 360, a PS3, and now a Wii? So what is it? Super gaming habit or rich parents?

Nfanboy said:
You got WarioWare: Smooth Moves for $30! I would've bought it for that price.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves is the most interactive game though

Ya he's only 12 and got bored with the game fast, plus he needed money for an XMod RC car. Definately couldn't pass that deal up.

As far as being rich, My parents own a company, but I work there full time. I bought the 360 and the 60gb PS3, but the Wii they are getting me (and will be getting the most use.)

Thanks for the Zelda advice, I might watch some gameplay of it tonight on You Tube.

Another Interactive game also- Trauma Center. How is this game?

Zelda is awesome, definitely one fo the best games around. Really lets you feel like you are part of the game, definitely a must get.

San Dimas said:
just get them all richie

Some people do this thing called WORK to get where they are, you cant make fun of people just because your lazy, people can buy what they like with their own money that they earned themselves. If he chooses to work, he also chooses to spend the money on what he likes and he chooses games consoles.

To keep on topic...Nice find on wario ware $30 and definately a great interactive game. As for Zelda, FANTASTIC game. Everyone that plays it quite simply loves it and I myself (not being a zelda fan atall) loved it, it's truly a fantastic game and my advice is to ATLEAST borrow/rent/buy Then return if you don't like.

Warioware is a ton of fun. Zelda is a must play. Beat it 2-days ago at 36 Hours

WiiGod said:
Some people do this thing called WORK to get where they are, you cant make fun of people just because your lazy, people can buy what they like with their own money that they earned themselves. If he chooses to work, he also chooses to spend the money on what he likes and he chooses games consoles.

To keep on topic...Nice find on wario ware $30 and definately a great interactive game. As for Zelda, FANTASTIC game. Everyone that plays it quite simply loves it and I myself (not being a zelda fan atall) loved it, it's truly a fantastic game and my advice is to ATLEAST borrow/rent/buy Then return if you don't like.

Thank you for the support and the advice. To my surprise, my girlfriends mom got me Zelda yesterday morning instead of Super Swing since the guy at EB games said that it is probably the best title for the WII.

i couldnt imagine having 3 consoles...or two. i wouldnt be able to balance all the different games. i have a hard time playin the games i already have for wii, becuase i dont have alot of time. but yeh warioware is good, so is zelda.

cujo said:
Thank you for the support and the advice. To my surprise, my girlfriends mom got me Zelda yesterday morning instead of Super Swing since the guy at EB games said that it is probably the best title for the WII.

Nice score. Getting gifted something you were going to buy anyway is wonderful. Enjoy the 40+ hours of sword swinging!

Trauma center is A game that requires steady hands the game is real sensitive and its pretty difficult

Back