Most Irritating Character?

WiiWrestle

Proud SSBB Owner
May 18, 2007
A Place
Wii Online Code
3714-7039-4037-0069
Who is the most irritating character by gameplay?

Every time I play online against someone using Donkey Kong,he punches his chest and stops me from tackling. I find that extremely irritating. :D

What do you guys think?

wiiwrestle, that was my first time using dk. but i LOVE him now. the most irritating person is hamer bro. even though i figured out how to stop him from dong the deke, its still irritating and takes the fun our of the game when the person uses him the WHOLE game.

same here i hate donkey kong all together. i hate it when he wins against you and does the stupid little smile at the end of the match. yeah i also hate it when he beats his chest thats annoyin!

learn how to counter him. when ever someone does a deke (dk, hammer bros) wait until they finish then tackle and steal the ball. simple, just practice practice practice. plus he's slow, so get someone quick and once he does his deke tackle

Every character can be anoying sometimes. I think dry bones deke is the most anoying along with all the others with that move.

doosta said:
wiiwrestle, that was my first time using dk. but i LOVE him now. the most irritating person is hamer bro. even though i figured out how to stop him from dong the deke, its still irritating and takes the fun our of the game when the person uses him the WHOLE game.

I'm just saying DK in general is irritating in the game.

Also,Waluigi-not in the moves-but after he gets a goal is ANNOYING.

But funny :D

I really hate trying to tackle Bowser! - When he keeps going into his shell, just frustrating. Dry bones is anoying too!

if you guys wait until they finish their deke, you can easily steal the ball. with any character especially hammer. just practice your timing

Yea bowser Junior and Birdo are anoying in the cutscenes. I dont find characters anoying in play. Its just how they play and theres always a way to counter.

i hate that f-ing ghost, guys that are really good just get their ghost use their deck to fake the goalie and shoot even with an uncharged ball. they're pretty tough to handle, i usually lose to them.

I find it the skeleton dinasaur(don't know the name) most irritating -- they just paralyze the goalie and then shoot... goal in..
Of course I can simply forestall this by hitting him when he's charging..
But I find it very difficult since I SUCK!!!

Til yesterday I hated Hammer Bro the most because of his hammer thingy but now I know how to handle that one..:p
But hey, how do you keep using that skill(?) over and over again? Do you press the +pad? I've never tried that.

Back