Most Memorable TV Moment....

The_One

Living Legend
Dec 24, 2006
British Columbia
Whats the most memorable thing you have ever seen on TV...
Mine hmm.... I guess it is September 11th, I was in grade 8, and I remember all over the news and tele people were talking about how two planes have crashed into the Twin Towers....Wow I was in shock.....

My fav moment, tho I was not around to see it LIVE, has to be, uhh, hee hee, Michael Jackson's Motown 25 Billie Jean performance...when he first shows off the moonwalk, wow I went from being someone who didnt really like MJ, to a complete wacko fan haha........Awsome:crazy: Its on youtube for those who have not seen it...tho he has done more amazing ones...lol

LOL Michael Jackson fans

There are to meny for me to chose

good topic...
live: 9.11.... it's stll so surreal to me.
footage: hindenburg 1937 footage(my sister and I was looking at some pbs thing as kids..at the end of that footage we were in tears...that annoucer was so emotional ). The US Hockey win in the 1980 Olympics against finland especially the 4/3(can't remember if this is the right score) win against the soviet.(wasn't there but after i saw it, it cemented my interest in hockey)

Last edited:
^ ^ :lol: Has to be a bita British Comedy, with Only Fools and Horses, where Del and Trigger are in a bar. I'll find the video and post it here :) WATCH THIS POST!

Here : [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni11JxRLwDM[/MEDIA]

Back