Most Powerful Console??????/

Every Game system of Nintendo is a copy or mimic of another.
:Wii is like the DS
:Gameboy Advance uses Snes games
:Gameboy DS uses N64 games
can't think of much more right now.

laderer5 said:
lol wrong

laderer5 said:

that is such bullshit.
PSP uses PS2/PS1 games

WTF Wii uses PS2 games

Last edited:
i mean it dosent primarily use those games it just kind of mimics them of a sort. The next handheld will support Gamecube games according to this.

laderer5 said:
i mean it dosent primarily use those games it just kind of mimics them of a sort. The next handheld will support Gamecube games according to this.

its called backwards compatability. its a good thing...

I didnt say anything bad about that but it's kind of origonal.
Im a nintendo fan but what about my theory it's all true.

paintba||er said:

WTF is a blowing deal? I think both PSP and DS suck. I have both of them and I use the PSP the most but only for browsing the web and such. I only have one game for my PSP, GTA. I have five games for my DS but none of them are too great except Mario 64 which I have beaten five times.

sry, should have explained the blowing thing, im not really sure how it works but i saw a commercial of a game today where you have to blow on the screen to melt the ice to get this creature out,its called spectrobes, idk if its any good i just thought the way you blow on it was neat.

oh....so basicly it just tells your blowing because it's a mic. thats not as cool as i thought it was lol, because basicly it's like talking into it. like i said i dont know much about the game or the way that all works (do you mean spectrobes is only available in europe? or are you referring to the mic?)

very good idea (quikly shots him takes the idea. runs him over with a car. throws a bomb on him.covers the ash with flour.runs ino the wii chat room and tells every1 of this extrodinary idea which i took

scubasteve said:
oh....so basicly it just tells your blowing because it's a mic. thats not as cool as i thought it was lol, because basicly it's like talking into it. like i said i dont know much about the game or the way that all works (do you mean spectrobes is only available in europe? or are you referring to the mic?)
I was talking to kiraownsurmom about the DS web browser when I said I think its only available in Europe.

Back