most powerful fs

mushroomedmario said:
yeah his look in brawl always bugged me, he looks so feminen

on a small stage-luigi/peach
big stage-sonic/pikachu
(anyone find it weird that sonic/pikachu basically have the same fsa, but they switch colors?)

yea it does i think they should have made each other diffrent and there is a small diffrence with Pika then sonic pika can zap while sonic cant i think pikachus is one of the strongest

Marths final smash is the strongest and you cant disprove it because its brawl science proven! See with marths FS you can kill three bowsers(Heaviest character) at ZERO % thats crazy, Also in the air you can go half the stage (Big stages) also its very hard to dodge if its lined up. No one elses final smash by the way can kill three bowsers 0% ground or air with one hit. So ya Marths FS is the strongest

Small Stage - Giga Jiggly, and a well timed PK Starstorm.

Large Stage - Marth's critical hit... and Olimar, since his FS goes across the whole stage.

Marth goes too fast so it's kinda impossible to dodge his FS...

*EDIT*
ICE CLIMBERS' FS IS SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING!!!

No way to dodge on small stages... and you end up with at least 120% more damage...

PrinceLink said:
Marths final smash is the strongest and you cant disprove it because its brawl science proven! See with marths FS you can kill three bowsers(Heaviest character) at ZERO % thats crazy, Also in the air you can go half the stage (Big stages) also its very hard to dodge if its lined up. No one elses final smash by the way can kill three bowsers 0% ground or air with one hit. So ya Marths FS is the strongest

Yeah I agree that marth has one of the most powerful final smashes in brawl.

Marth's can do ridiculous damage. I have never used it without it resulting in a OHKO.

We can pretty much confirm Marth's FS is a one-hit KO. Whether or not it's hard to aim/hit with it, I can't say.

strongest-marth- OHKO to anyone in line with him
fastest-sonic-
hardest to dodge-samus

lol, again thread revival. you might want to stop that before you get in trouble. also careful of double posts.

strongest FS: Marth(99% of the time its a OHKO)
Fastest: Sonic
Longest Lasting: Sonic
reason FS are banned: Sonic

Eh, it happens. Just make sure to read the last post date, yeah? It's a month old, after all.

Back