most stupid question ever

motownrob

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
no joke

how the hell do i select my laungauge? ive pressed every button going and nowt is working :-( (i can however get by the press A screen)

motownrob said:
still cant see anything

Then read closer, what the hell do you think they've inserted a manual book in there for? What's next, you're going to ask how to put discs in the Wii?

Deathmetalmaster said:
kamikaze, youre a ****in **** head. Dude, needs help. Do you think that is how you help someone?

Yeah really, that is some cold ****, kamikaze. Its in the wii options, wii settings menu somewhere, I think under language.

Take your pretentious ass to some other board where they tolerate immature crap like that.

Divine wind my ass.

Deathmetalmaster said:
kamikaze, youre a ****in **** head. Dude, needs help. Do you think that is how you help someone? stupid fag

What do you think an instruction manual is for?

Seriously, they make manuals for a reason. The OP even knows it's a stupid question, look at the title. I'm all for helping someone, but not when the answer is right under their nose.

Kryptenx said:
Seriously, they make manuals for a reason. The OP even knows it's a stupid question, look at the title. I'm all for helping someone, but not when the answer is right under their nose.

I agree, which is why I didn't post in the thread until now. Nobody is saying it's compulsory to be Mother Theresa, but being a dick like Kamikaze is completely unnecessary.

Inspire said:
I agree, which is why I didn't post in the thread until now. Nobody is saying it's compulsory to be Mother Theresa, but being a dick like Kamikaze is completely unnecessary.

Who said anything about being a dick? All I had told him was to look at the manual and stop his whining, then told him if he has any disc problems look at the manual. As Kryps has said, even the author of this thread knows it's a stupid question. If this guy had spent a little time reviewing his manual and stopped his over exaggerating, he would of found out on his own.

Back