most stupid question ever

Wii-bert said:
I think we all did

Guess Mr. University has never heard of a rhetorical question. It's alright there, inbreds learn at a slower pace than everyone else. So for that, you get a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

I can't see how Kamikaze was being a dick? All i read was that he told him to read the manual and stop whining. He could of been ruder but wasn't. Now all the others are just over exaggerating. If motownrob couldn't find the solution by searching or was in that much trouble he would of contacted Nintendo.

Kamikaze said:
Who said anything about being a dick? All I had told him was to look at the manual and stop his whining, then told him if he has any disc problems look at the manual. As Kryps has said, even the author of this thread knows it's a stupid question. If this guy had spent a little time reviewing his manual and stopped his over exaggerating, he would of found out on his own.

Yeah, I read through this again, and yeah... you weren't really being a dick. I just went with my knee-jerk reaction here. My apologies.

Inspire said:
Yeah, I read through this again, and yeah... you weren't really being a dick. I just went with my knee-jerk reaction here. My apologies.

Don't worry about it, **** happens. Anyway, I'm sure his problem has been solved as he had stopped responding.

Guys, this is about helping someone. It would have taken the same amount of characters to type his answer as it would to just tell him where he could have done it. Instead, Kamikaze implied that the poster must be stupid to have not seen it in the manual. That is not help. He had already said he had looked there, so it is pretty dick-ish. Whats the point in responding if thats how you're going to respond?

Last edited:
jowii said:
Guys, this is about helping someone. It would have taken the same amount of characters to type the answer as it would to just tell him where he could have done it. Instead, Kamikaze implied that the poster must be stupid to have not seen it in the manual. That is not help. He had already said he had looked there, so it is pretty dick-ish. Whats the point in responding if thats how you're going to respond?

I had not implied anything, just that the context of his question can simply be answered by viewing the table of contents within the instruction manual. In what way or form is that being a dick? Just because I tell him to look at his instruction booklet to get the answer, instead of me looking for mine and giving him the answer? I gave him an answer, and unfortunately he didn't know how to locate it when it had only been under the "Language" settings, which is self explanatory to say the least. His second option could of been by going to Nintendo.com and looking at the Help/FAQ/Trouble Shooting section or just contacting Nintendo in general, as their customer service is superior to that of Sony and Microsoft. So what's the point of responding if you don't like the way I respond when it's a legit way to solve the issue? :hand:

I guess I was more talking about:

Kamikaze said:
Then read closer, what the hell do you think they've inserted a manual book in there for? What's next, you're going to ask how to put discs in the Wii?

:hand:

Exactly, why do you think they've put a manual book in there? Is it just paperweight?

a post to Kamikaze

sorry 4 calling you a stupid ****ing yank, it was a stupid ****ing thing to ask and im sorry ive caused a mass argument , soz again

Back