Most Useful Wii Websites For Internet Channel!

+rep for the info man.... I just started a blog, its still new, but its gonna have some cool features that are under wraps for now.

I'm having a contest on my site that has pretty cool prize: http://www.WiiFlix.com

I will be choosing 4 of the first 1000 people that comment on my blog, and they will each receive a free Wii Wheel Controller.

Forward this post or post the website URL on other posts or in your sig (The faster we get to 1000 posts, the faster there will be a winner!).

I don't mean to sound stupid!! But what are these web site used for and what are
Wii tabs? I'm brand spankin' new to all this and all I've done is use Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports. I would love to learn more and be able to do more? Thanx.
Leslie

Go to wii options»wii settings»internet»connection 1» search for an access point then choose the connection you have access to

wow! This is very latest and updated Post so I hope it will help me out. If you will get new and latest information about wii then please post it. I am eager to know more information about wii. :lovewii:

Awsome ill try it!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:I KNOW I accidently went there one time HHHHHHAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!... forgot to talk to my therapist about THAT one.

:wink::wink::wink::wink:Hey Brawny i was just wondering about something here for a sec. i dont want to offend ANYBODY to make it clear, is that picture with the cat some sort of ice-cream or is it a rainbow colored cat with a pole sticking out of its ...never mind... just looks like fine art to me... By the way did you know that im using eithier a DSi or Wii to type on this forum.Im using a DSi at the moment.

Mod Edit-
YOU SUCK!!!

Last edited:
To:melanie
To do face book on wii you first need an internet connection then download the internet channel from the shop channel (free) then simply go to facebook or myspace or whatever and it should work if not tell me.ps some email accounts dont work but you can get on windows live or hotmail.

Does anyone know of a website that i can watch spongebob on my wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back