Monster World IV
Zombies Ate My Neighbours
Shining Force II
Soleil / Crusader of Centy
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Ys Book I & II
Ys III
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3 (with English translation)

You got the two I'm waiting for SF 2 and Yoshi's Island (hopefully if SF 2 comes out it will still have the ultimate code)

KaosAssassin said:
You got the two I'm waiting for SF 2 and Yoshi's Island (hopefully if SF 2 comes out it will still have the ultimate code)

They don't normally change the games, so I'd presume it'll still have the code.

jl559 said:
Mine from most wanted down
Majora's Mask
Mario Party 1, 2, & 3
SMRPG
SMB All-Stars

all those and Earthbound.

well for me not including the games made by rare and the ones that have already come out mario rpg, mario party 1, 2, 3, all the snes fire emblems, and all the snes final fantasys

I'll mention it again for the 1000th time. Rare said they can do their old games like DK 64 on the VC. It's all over their website. Golden Eye is the real battle since Activision(I think it's them) is squatting the James Bond franchise, and they want a % of sales for a game they never made. Rare can wait a few years for the liscense to drop, and it looks like that may be their plan. So both Nintendo and Microsoft will have NO Golden Eye for now.

Fact: Did you know Everquest has to renew their liscense before 2009, and they still haven't renewed it.

this isnt my most wanted but id buy it if i saw it, and i cant even remember the name, but it was like gaunlet or gaunlet legends and your a warrior dude and can throw axes. it was a sweet game. anyone know what im talking about and know its name?

i would love to see any version of Tetris. does anyone know anything about Nintendo releasing this?

intr.up.td said:
i would love to see any version of Tetris. does anyone know anything about Nintendo releasing this?

Probably not going to happen, for complicated legal reasons which I won't claim to fully understand. They might release Tetris Attack under its Japanese name Panel de Pon, but that game isn't really Tetris at all.

Anyway, why not just play an internet version? It's not hard to find.

I thought legal issues would get in the way... it's such a shame... I had Tetris on my old phone and I played it everyday. But to have it on my Wii would've be a great feeling for some reason.

Does anyone have Shinobi? I remember playing it all the time when I was younger! I used to think it was the best game. Haha. I may get that one soon just to relive some old memories.

I got Shinobi III on the PS2 Sega Collection- it is indeed great. :thumbsup:

It's a shame they didn't put Shadow Dancer on the European version of that collection, so I might have to get that on VC. And it looks like Revenge of Shinobi might not make it for- you guessed it- legal reasons (One of the bosses was Spiderman). Which is annoying 'cos I really liked that game as a kid too. :(

Napalmbrain said:
I got Shinobi III on the PS2 Sega Collection- it is indeed great. :thumbsup:

It's a shame they didn't put Shadow Dancer on the European version of that collection, so I might have to get that on VC. And it looks like Revenge of Shinobi might not make it for- you guessed it- legal reasons (One of the bosses was Spiderman). Which is annoying 'cos I really liked that game as a kid too. :(

wow. the glory days of sega... i use to have arguments with friends (some of whom only had a genesis or an snes [not both]) about what was better: the sonic series or the donkey kong series. i would argue the donkey kong series, but it was a tough decision! my personal all time favorite for snes though has to be and will always be: a link to the past (the best zelda in my opinion). i also used to play the hell out of some super mario kart. thankfully sonic, donkey kong country and a link to the past are on vc. nintendo took backwards compatibility to a whole new level with the vc.

btw, on tetris... played an online version of it last night and had a blast!

DK 64 (N64)
Earthworm Jimmy (N64)
Goldeneye (N64)
Mortal Kombat (Super NES)
Pokemon Stadium (N64)
Killer Instinct (Super NES)

Back