Perfect Dark
Super Smash
Banjo-Kazooie
Majora's Mask
Mario Party 1,2,3
Madden 64

Last edited:
spawnminion said:
all people are going to say if is there personal opinion on what there favourite game is..........!

wah??

HEY! I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!! Havent heard anyone mention this one, and I havent thought of it......but here you go...........

SPY VS SPY. YOU WILL ALL GET PWNED

spawnminion said:
all people are going to say if is there personal opinion on what there favourite game is..........!

:confused:
This post needs more grammar!

If you mean what I think you mean, of course we're going to give our favourites as our most wanted. That's the point of the thread.

spawnminion said:

TRANSLATION:

The result of this thread will be people stating THEIR opinions on THEIR favorite games.......

Still doesnt really make sense.

If is I get Spy VS SPy, I will PWN you

N64- Buck Bumble, Diddy Kong Racing, Resident Evil 2, Goldeneye, WCW/NWO Revenge, Rampage World Tour, Smash Bros
SNES - Killer Instinct, Maximum Carnage, Batman Returns, UMK3
NES - Battletoads, Bart vs Space Mutants, Little Nemo's Dreamland
Gen - Jurassic Park, MK2, Bugs Bunny Double Trouble
Dreamcast - Sonic Adventure 1 + 2, Power Stone, House of the Dead, Bass Fishing

super smash
mario party 1
yoshi's island
mystical ninja
ninja gaiden

SQUARES RELEASING TREASURE HUNTER G????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONFIRM THIS!I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET TO PLAY IT........ NEVER KNEW THEY FELT LIKE TRANSLATING STUFF.......7TH SAGA 2 MYSTIC ARK PLEASE! .........most wanted games: lufia 1 and 2......dark wizard.........vay..........7th saga........others: metal warriors, super adventure island 1 and 2, tmnt III the manhattan project tmnt IV turtles in time

bum_199 said:
SQUARES RELEASING TREASURE HUNTER G????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONFIRM THIS!I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET TO PLAY IT........ NEVER KNEW THEY FELT LIKE TRANSLATING STUFF.......7TH SAGA 2 MYSTIC ARK PLEASE! .........most wanted games: lufia 1 and 2......dark wizard.........vay..........7th saga........others: metal warriors, super adventure island 1 and 2, tmnt III the manhattan project tmnt IV turtles in time

They've released Treasure Hunter G in Japan, but unfortunately there's no sign they intend to release it for the rest of the world.

Sin And Punishment looks really good, though it costs 200 extra wii points which is a shame but damn does it look good.

Back