Most wanted wii games(besides brawl)

What I want...
1.kid icarus game
2.Quake on the Wii! or BWiii:commandos!
3.real star fox game!
4.Any thing from vanillaware
5.A treasure game
6.strider game or a real mega man game using the Zack and Wiki engine!
7.Super turrican sequel
8. a real shinobi game.
9. a double dragon based off the nes part 2!
What is coming out...

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden
Fragile
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Fatal Frame 4
Fushigi no Dungeon: Furai no Shiren 3
Doubutsu no Mori [Animal Crossing]
Monster Hunter 3
Red steel 2
Other new IPs... and unannouced games are sure to come.

Also too custom robo should be up there. A real bionic commando would be nice also. Or hell give us super joe or captain capcom or what ever!

it used to be no more heroes but now that that's out...

nothing really... maybe mario kart and wii fit... but thats about all...

welcome to the downfall of nintendo.

1. Mario Kart Wii
2. Excite Truck - Waiting for the price to go down, doesn't seem to be happening.

Skorp said:
1. Mario Kart Wii
2. Excite Truck - Waiting for the price to go down, doesn't seem to be happening.

It's not going down man... the game sold too well. Man I wish they where making a part 2.

Skorp said:
1. Mario Kart Wii

EXCITE TRUCK!?!? Excellent choice man. This game has to be the most overlooked game since the Wii launch.

mario kart
zelda
medal of honor 2 heroes as soon as it is in stock in my town

In no specific order:

1. Fatal Frame Wii
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Wii Fit
4. Metroid Prime 3 (I Beat it, don't own it though)
5. Sadness (Makes me cry since development has been iffy)

^ Yeah I was thinking of Sadness too, but there isn't enough information out yet to really know if it belongs on most anticipated.

Skorp said:
^ Yeah I was thinking of Sadness too, but there isn't enough information out yet to really know if it belongs on most anticipated.

Beleive it or not, I saw a train model that was suppose to be from Sadness and I SWEAR it didn't look like a hoax it was black and white and with Wii graphics and all. I wish I would have saved it to my computer, I should go hunt for it on Google to show all you Sadness fans...

Here are mine

Animal Crossing Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Bully Scholarship Edition
Okami Wii
Wii Fit

Caliko said:
Beleive it or not, I saw a train model that was suppose to be from Sadness and I SWEAR it didn't look like a hoax it was black and white and with Wii graphics and all. I wish I would have saved it to my computer, I should go hunt for it on Google to show all you Sadness fans...

Nevermind I found too much speculation about that model not actually being from Sadness.
HA! I Qouted MeSelf!!!:ciappa:

Ooooh yeah, Wii Fit too.

1. Mario Kart Wii
2. Wii Fit
3. Excite Truck (if/when price decreases)
4. SSBB (not hugely anticipating it, but i'll buy it when it comes out)

Last edited:
...why bother with a mediocre game like excite truck when you've got mario kart to look forward to?

Back