Mostly "Kiddy-games"?

chase said:
especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag. :D

P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?
You probaly showed him the wrong price tag because the Xbox 360 Core System is $200 and the Hardrive is $300.......
Opera has not out yet, and it will cost $10.00 and yes probably does flash. :)

They've actually confirmed a price after June 2007 for the Opera Browser on Wii? It's already confirmed that it will support Flash among other features, such as Java, etc.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
You probaly showed him the wrong price tag because the Xbox 360 Core System is $200 and the Hardrive is $300.......
heh, if the core system was 200 i would have it right now. it's 300 and the hardrive is 400...
http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?N=133+83

Last edited:
unluckylink13 said:
They've actually confirmed a price after June 2007 for the Opera Browser on Wii? It's already confirmed that it will support Flash among other features, such as Java, etc.
ok, just making sure. i've heard it from everywhere that it does support flash.
...wait, it won't come out until after June!? or no...!?

It will come out before June, it's just that it will be free until June. After that downloading it will cost people an activation fee.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Huh? I thought the Xbox 360 was $300 - 400?
EDIT: Just saw the other post. :)

chase said:
So I walked up to EB Games today and I noticed almost the whole shelf of Wii games was licensed kiddy games, except for Zelda, COD3, Redsteel, and Elebits. I REALLY am excited about the Wii, but I wanna know if there's any more adult/teen oriented games for the Wii? I saw Need For Speed was comin out...any others? Oh, and, I also wanted to know if Downhill Jam was a kiddy game... :p
Well if your asking us if a game is a kiddy game, then how are you telling us that there are kiddy games..
Rapala Fishing, Blazing Heros, FarCry, Elebits is more of a girl game, Madden 07..theres more but i dont feel like looking

Sovieto said:
Well if your asking us if a game is a kiddy game, then how are you telling us that there are kiddy games..

the only game i asked if it was, was downhill jam. it looked kinda cartoony and kid-oriented but i judged it.

Some games that have a kiddy appearance, or even were made for children, are quite fun. Chibi-Robo is a great example.

unluckylink13 said:
It will come out before June, it's just that it will be free until June. After that downloading it will cost people an activation fee.
i actually saw a hack where you can change the IP or something and it takes you right to google when you click the shop channel... check it on youtube. hard to explain. but if I can't wait for the internet channel when i get a wii i'll just do that. i heard it crashes a lot and is unefficient but its better than nothing, i guess.

chase said:
i actually saw a hack where you can change the IP or something and it takes you right to google when you click the shop channel... check it on youtube. hard to explain. but if I can't wait for the internet channel when i get a wii i'll just do that. i heard it crashes a lot and is unefficient but its better than nothing, i guess.

Yeh and it failed.

unluckylink13 said:
Some games that have a kiddy appearance, or even were made for children, are quite fun. Chibi-Robo is a great example.
good point. Parappa The Rapper: best game ever. lol. and Mr. Driller: addictive as hell. I know theres more but whatever. i heard Rayman for Wii is a lot of fun too, and that looks kinda kiddy. i remember the original Rayman... good times. gooood times.

oh, and,
Silent-Sniper said:
Yeh and it failed.
it did? i know theres no support for, like, anything... lol... but yeah...?

Last edited:
Back