Mother+Zapper=Problem

Simple, tell them they're overreacting. Then tell 'em about how it'll make stuff easier and also that (shooting the old bullcrap) Nintendo actually designed it to look like a messed up gun just because they didn't want parents going overboard about it. Whew I'm glad I don't have your problem. Gonna play Assassin's Creed, see ya!

Overreactive! Ay! :)

Last edited:
Wiiman12 said:
Buy it yourself simple.

Best idea ever. Independence is a great thing. Although this falls more in the category of rebellion. Rebellion will make your parents act up more thus constricting your privileges and privacy. Just don't sound like a jackass if you buy it. Besides the best way to bear with overbearing overreacting loved ones, grin and bear it after all they're just looking out for you. Thats right be the good guy here...

Last edited:
shrek4wii said:
Yeah, well, if there's actually a gun in the game, I actually have a NEGATIVE percent chance of getting that game. My mom is even growing suspicious of SSBB because it has the word Brawl in the title.

Shrek4Wii, no offence seriously. But I really think you mom is an idiot.

Seriously. Obviously your mature because you dun typ lik d1z, that right there should be enough reasons for you to get a zapper..

she acts like you'll never see something violent in your life.

When I was your age and we got our first Nintendo it came bundled with the gun for Duck Hunt. I turned out alright :p

Best of luck to you.

allison.

dont say his mums an stupid or anything i no people who dont let tehre kids watch TV.. < thats really bad.

but just try and prove your mature or maturer.

The Wii Zapper is a kid friendly accessory. It's nothing but plastic molded to looke like a gun peripheral. Honestly, the Zapper is not neeeded. It may be a luxury, but you don't need to it to have fun in games like Medal of Honor or Umbrella Chronicles.

drunk_duck said:
i'm sorry but it looks like a gun cos that's what its used as in most games. tell ur parents to get over it.

on a more serious note, u should explain to them that playing with something that is gun-like will take away curiosity of guns, therefore, there is actually less chance that people will mess around with real guns and weapons if they have had experience with something fake such as the zapper. (if they don't believe you, tell them to find a good psychologist and/or philosopher and ask them for their opinion)

Tell them that! i bet they'll buy you 4 zappers!!
quoted for truth !
same with alcohol :D

WOW, what if you bought it with your own money, but if you have WiiPlay that has shooting games, just tell them that it will help you with WiiPlay!:lol:

There's no real suggestion in my opinion, if they're not going to let you use a white piece of plastic to possibly enhance your gaming experience because they think its too violent than I don't think saying anything will help.

And to the rest of the users, no, killing your parents does not actually help.

Just video record a convo with your "mum"

You: Mum can i get a wii zapper
You *in mums voice*: Yes you can honey and you can have 100 more dollars

it works ;)

Back