mother ******

Mau

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
So, I was heading home from work on Palmetto (826) when I saw a truck about 1/2 mile ahead stopped (the emergency lane wasn't big, so 40% of the truck was still on the highway), I tried to pass to the lane to the right but I couldn't because a car pass to the right at high speed, so I started to stop. So I saw 3 others cars coming behind me high speed, I turn to the left into the emergency lane, he turn towards the right (a red trans am) and missed me and got hit by a car behind him (white honda civic), then another car went to the emergency lane missing the two cars behind me, I saw it coming and turn to the right the most I could. BAM...............

I was pissed, got out of the car when the car, a dark green honda, just took off... mother ****er, I just tried to run to get his license plate... couldn't. then there was a broward sheriff off duty in a honda civic black in the front, he told me he got the plate number.......

FHP arrived and did the paperwork, blah bla blah... the plate came back with an adress nearby from the accident, my car is kinda **** up, so the trooper and me, in a tow truck, went to the adress.... off course, they didn't lived there, just some family renting the place from them. trooper got the phone number and called, no answer so he left a message...so I went home in the tow truck, left my car and then went to the hospital cause my back and neck were hurting like if someone would beat the **** out of me with a bat. About an hour later that I got to the hospital I received a phone call, it was the FHP officer... that he located the car and the driver... so I am just waiting on the guys info on monday.

here are the pics...

243962717.jpg

243962654.jpg

243962577.jpg

Last edited:
Oucha ****er what a sick pshyco bastard of a ***** to drive a way. What a ****ing poof that guy is god i Like it here in shitty Scotland not many ****ing jerks of bastards and bitches like that in here. For once Im proud to be in ****ing scotland

Lol, bad story. Damage is nothing though..... Bumpers are the worst overpriced part though....

I had a 90 year old guy hit me because "the sun was in my eyes" and he ran away. I gots PL/PD, so no matter...

wow...thats alot of swearing....nice! :) lol jk.

But your car doesnt look too bad, it could have been much worse, ive seen alot worse myself. Although its gonna cost you a few hundred to sort it out. If i were you, id go and beat the **** outta the guy that did it. And nice car btw.

Its 2 in the morning I felt like writing lots of swearing on purpose. Yeah it aint that bad of a hit my mum and dads had worse

dude that sucks, my sister has been driving for 2 years and she has been in 13 wrecks, but only 2 where her fault, she has REALLY BAD LUCK!

Brawny said:
Lol, bad story. Damage is nothing though..... Bumpers are the worst overpriced part though....

I had a 90 year old guy hit me because "the sun was in my eyes" and he ran away. I gots PL/PD, so no matter...

man, I wish my bumper was the big issue.... if you see the 2nd pic, the tire was the one who got the impact, if you see it is close to the body, it bend the axle, so the car is not drive able, if he would of hit me directly in the back, in other words, If I didn't move to the right, his car would of been ****ed up, and he probably stayed and not run like a coward like he did....

Last edited:
A hit and run, well glad you busted the prick. Was he intoxicated? Well, too bad but be thankful it wasn't your head that got dented. And might I add that you have a very nice Eclipse. :)

aghhh, i would be pissed if that happened to me V.v. I hate when people just run off and not even take a glance or even apologize.

~Rival

FR. said:
A hit and run, well glad you busted the prick. Was he intoxicated? Well, too bad but be thankful it wasn't your head that got dented. And might I add that you have a very nice Eclipse. :)

had.... had.....
crying.gif

oh well.....

I don't know if he was drunk, I think it was the son of the owner of the car... I am waiting for the report to come in the mail on monday, all the cop said when he call me is that he got the guy, he saw the damage and that he was giving him a citation... hopefully that means he was getting him arrested

Mau said:
had.... had.....
crying.gif

oh well.....

I don't know if he was drunk, I think it was the son of the owner of the car... I am waiting for the report to come in the mail on monday, all the cop said when he call me is that he got the guy, he saw the damage and that he was giving him a citation... hopefully that means he was getting him arrested

Him driving away must give him some kind of penalty. We need Loose Cannon to answer this one.

RivalDestiny said:
Him driving away must give him some kind of penalty. We need Loose Cannon to answer this one.

the only thing i now if that if you are involve in a hit and run and you are the runner, you are going to be arrested if cought

my friend was in a wreck not too long ago. some guy was driving in his lane and when my friend went to swerve out of the way to avoid a head on collision, the other car nailed him in the passenger side door. its really bad and the repair costs more than the car is worth. luckily the guy in the other car didnt drive off and his insurance is paying for the car (he is getting $4,500 for the car because in a way its totaled). i have yet to get into a wreck and dread the day i do (just about everyone gets is some kind of accident while driving)

Back