May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Post the stuff you gave to them

Me A fake card (WIP)
And this one

So I gess that my main gift is that of humor

in the U.S.... we get to celebrate on May 11th! :)
what a lovely holiday... i can't wait to be a mother! :yesnod:

I can wait to be a mother
That whould hurt

I got my mum a bouquet of flowers (purple, mwaha), a box of chocolates and 2 tickets to a musical she has wanted to see for ages. :yesnod:

I literally can't wait to be a mother, since I cannot actually be a mother.

This Mother's Day caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting it until the middle of March. I got chocolates by the way.

Napalmbrain said:
I literally can't wait to be a mother, since I cannot actually be a mother.

This Mother's Day caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting it until the middle of March. I got chocolates by the way.
You can still wait to be a mother. You will just be waiting a very long time. :yesnod:

I didn't get my mother anything because well.. we don't really get on. If we're going out for a meal tomorrow though I'll pick up something.

As for my grandmother I'm picking some daffodils up the mountain tomorrow morning, hopefully I've still got that bow thing I can tie them up with. Oh and a card, of course.

I usually by my step-mother something too.. I haven't yet, see how it goes.

emmasjunk056ih8.jpg

I went out the kiddy way and made something!

idjut said:
what a lovely holiday... i can't wait to be a mother! :yesnod:
Me eeeeeeeeeither.
I can wait for stretchmarks and leaky sagging breasts, but I want twin girls so bad :\

Celeste said:
Me eeeeeeeeeither.
I can wait for stretchmarks and leaky sagging breasts, but I want twin girls so bad :\
Only one option.

Steal them!

Unofficial adoption ftw!

FRuMMaGe said:
Only one option.

Steal them!

Unofficial adoption ftw!
Hahah sounds good. Except that whole Amber Alert thing over here would screw me D:
If I ever acquire $483597485934643826473248593485434390, official adoption ftw maybe :lol:

Back