Moveset Predictions of SSB4

Well, then... got a hammer? :lol:

You know the answer to that question, bro. ;) Too bad it's not a valid weapon IRL.

If I remember correctly originally Peach in Melee had the AT auto-float. For what ever reason, it was purposely added in Brawl.

Peach's float isn't an Advanced Tech., it's an attribute/ability unique to her character. So 'course they kept it for Brawl. :lol:

Peach's float isn't an Advanced Tech., it's an attribute/ability unique to her character. So 'course they kept it for Brawl. :lol:

No Peach's Auto-float: the ability to float from any hight including right off the ground.

speaking of peach, I think they should remake her final smash by making it more effective but keep her flamboyance. :)

I know damn well what float canceling is, you insult my knowledge of Smash Bros. by saying otherwise my good sir. ¬_¬

Why isn't it a glitch, if it isn't?

no wait
let me clarify
float cancel and auto-float are two different things
but both are related to peach's ability to float.

Yeah, I know that bro. >_>;

Which is the glitch, and why isn't the other one a glitch is what I'm askin'. ;_;

The auto-float to my knowledge is a glitch. the float cancel cancels the frame lag in her air attacks, making it easier to combo.
they did not purposely give peach the ability (again to my knowledge) to instantly float on the ground in melee (auto-float). But they purposely added it to brawl.

i guess both can be considered a glitch

Last edited:
You would think float canceling would be a glitch as well, since the amount of frames Peach's aerials lose are quite a bit more than L-canceling. I just don't feel it's the kind of intentional AT even Melee would of had.

'Course, I don't have any information to directly confirm that... I'm only speculating it's origins.

you know that float canceling is not in brawl,
but auto-float, i speculate, got intentionally put into brawl.

You posted 'bout Sakurai adding or taking away ATs and such. Mentioned Peach's auto-float somewhere along the way. :lol:

Back