Movie

Manny21

Born to be a Legend
Oct 16, 2006
I know this kind of topic has been posted before but i was wondering like they are going to make a Halo movie pretty soon, why dont they make a Zelda movie. When Zelda has more games than Halo, Halo just has 3 games (one to come out in Q4 of 07) and Zelda has games since the late 80's. I hope they make a movie of zelda not a fan made movie, a expert movie lol . And i hope it could be about Ocarina of Time which it was the first zelda game in the timeline.

yeahh i would LOVE that it especially if they did it like final fantasy advent children with the SICKK animation man that movie was great ohh and they have 4 Halo games halo 1,2,3 and wars that r known of.......

Halo has or will have 5 titles. Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and an untitled project being worked on by bungie, alongside multiple books and movies.

BGodby said:
Halo has or will have 5 titles. Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and an untitled project being worked on by bungie, alongside multiple books and movies.

hey do u have a source for the 5th game id like to look into it lol

Manny21 said:
I know this kind of topic has been posted before but i was wondering like they are going to make a Halo movie pretty soon, why dont they make a Zelda movie. When Zelda has more games than Halo, Halo just has 3 games (one to come out in Q4 of 07) and Zelda has games since the late 80's. I hope they make a movie of zelda not a fan made movie, a expert movie lol . And i hope it could be about Ocarina of Time which it was the first zelda game in the timeline.

yeah that would be GREAT!:D

Halo films been canceled apparently, here's a quote by someone off this movie website i check out regularly

As was previously confirmed, we deeply regret that both Universal and Fox did not choose to move forward with financing the Halo film under the original terms of the agreement. At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen. We are fully supportive of Director Neill Blomkamp's vision of the film. Neill is a tremendously gifted filmmaker and his preliminary work on Halo is truly awe-inspiring. While it will undoubtedly take a little longer for Halo to reach the big screen, we are confident that the final feature film will be well worth the wait.

Back