Movies and Music on the Wii

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
I have pictures and mp3s on my SD card, but when I put it into the Wii it doesn't recognize anything. Am I doing something wrong or not doing something I need to do?

did you try the photo channel? if you did and that didn't work then i have no clue what's wrong.

Well I wasn't so much worried about pictures. I mainly want to access my music. I tried going through the Wii settings to access the card. I will look around more later.

Still no MP3s, and it is to the right of the Mii channel

They are in MP3 format because that is the only format my cell phone will play. They are on the root of the SD card because my phone will not recognize folders.

go to slideshow settings or somthing like that and you will find your mp3s there. (you can only listen to them while you are watching a slideshow of your pictures)

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
go to slideshow settings or somthing like that and you will find your mp3s there. (you can only listen to them while you are watching a slideshow of your pictures)
once there use the options to change music and <drum roll> a list of your mp3's will appear!

not the most user friendly system. . . . . . .

alternatively buy excite truck 'cause you can use your own music as th soundtrack to your race!

Back