Movies to watch

ArceusLord

I Have Asperger Syndrome
Dec 25, 2009
california
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey guys...i have all the worlds movies at my finger tips so...any good movie ideas? i want to see something with comedic entertainment as well as action/adventure type of thing...something like Zombie Land or Die Hard.

EDIT: THIS MEANS I HAVE SEEN ZOMBIELAND AND DIE HARD. I want other suggestions for movies to see.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend die hard. Its a great action movie, but like you wanted, it doesnt have any comedy.

I wouldn't recommend die hard. Its a great action movie, but like you wanted, it doesnt have any comedy.
actually i have seen all of them...it has comedy. In a smart-ass sort of way.

. . . well what about Men Who Stare At Goats? Not much action, but it's very amusing.

Hangover, 100 days of summer, The dark night(batman), Matrix trilogy, white chicks, harold and kumar go to white castle.

And if you mean comedy and action go to the theaters and watch sherlock holmes. One of my fav action, comedy movies. Still in theaters too.=).

Hangover, 100 days of summer, The dark night(batman), Matrix trilogy, white chicks, harold and kumar go to white castle.

And if you mean comedy and action go to the theaters and watch sherlock holmes. One of my fav action, comedy movies. Still in theaters too.=).
i watch all my movies at
watch-movies-online.tv
it appears to be much more convenient. Free movies and legal

Edit: The Dark KNIGHT.
you couldnt resist could you....grammar police.:p.

i watch all my movies at
watch-movies-online.tv

My mom uses something like that. Dont know the site but, she`ll be on that when a good movie comes out. I dont like it because its way better seeing it HD with nachos and popcorn, on a huge ass screen.

Edit: The Dark KNIGHT.
you couldnt resist could you....grammar police.:p.

i watch all my movies at
watch-movies-online.tv

My mom uses something like that. Dont know the site but, she`ll be on that when a good movie comes out. I dont like it because its way better seeing it HD with nachos and popcorn, on a huge ass screen.
i installed a program that enhances pixels so i can view movies in 1080i

Back