moving from America to the UK

lisa_tagga

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2007
Hi,

I was wandering if i have bought my wii from the US whether or not it will work in the UK, anyone any idea?

It will work if you gat an adapter, but UK games will not work on the wii.

So unfortunately you will have to import games from the U.S. or get another Wii.

Or mod it.

Why the hell would you wanna move here to the UK? its freaking shite!
Anyway, yes it would work, but the games may not unless you configure the region on your Wii's settings. ;3

Lamar/TBD said:
Why the hell would you wanna move here to the UK? its freaking shite!
Anyway, yes it would work, but the games may not unless you configure the region on your Wii's settings. ;3

What's bad about the UK, I was actually thinking about moving there when I get out of college. I'm gonna try and study abroad over there while in college.

Sillyhat said:
What's bad about the UK, I was actually thinking about moving there when I get out of college. I'm gonna try and study abroad over there while in college.
Anywhere where you have to pay to use public restrooms isn't that great in my book. High crime rate too. Still, not sayin it's a bad place, just like America better.

JAKE196 said:
Anywhere where you have to pay to use public restrooms isn't that great in my book. High crime rate too. Still, not sayin it's a bad place, just like America better.

usa is alright i think canda is beta since they got BC and Amsterdam :aureola:

anywhere that u goto jail for bud is just down right wrong :mad5:
:

Last edited:
Sillyhat said:

The only colleges worth moving for are Oxford and Cambridge, and they're pretty hard to get into :p

JAKE196 said:

High crime rate only in cities like London, and most of the west. East side is allot better. and paying to use public toilets? where u have to do that?

Lamar/TBD said:
The only colleges worth moving for are Oxford and Cambridge, and they're pretty hard to get into :p

I meant after college in the US. Not actually moving there out of high school and going to college there.

My parents went to europe told me how you have to pay to use the bathroom and only get like 5 squares of paper lol

Back