MP:3 graphiques

naruto_freak

~!naruto!~
Mar 4, 2007
kk im just wondering i have an hd tv and getting MP:3 wondering if it make that big of a dif if i get the component cables like it did for zelda thx...:wink:

p.s. first poster w/ pic of the dif gets rep:cool:

I didn't know two much of a difference between HD Zelda and the normal but I still got it just to have. I'm sure there is a difference though so just go with it man. The component cable doesn't cost to much money.

The difference for MP3 is tremendous compared to Zelda. While Zelda was a gamecube game, Retroactive spent some extra time, adding great polish to MP3. On top of that wouldn't you want 60FPS instead of 30FPS?

if you have a HDTV you would want component cables for your Wii. you want to get the highest definition out of the system. so get the cables. you should be able to see a difference in the textures.

dose any body have a pic thx for your anser btw

p.s. i don't ave the geme yet so i don't know but can you chosse the 60 fps and 30 fps?

Last edited:
the frame rate per sec you can not choose. i think ign.com has metroid pics, the newers ones, in 480p. so check those out.

arcticreaver said:
if you have a HDTV you would want component cables for your Wii. you want to get the highest definition out of the system. so get the cables. you should be able to see a difference in the textures.
what did he mean then ???

did you see that one guy......crazyyyyyy he tried to kill me with gun

i thionk you should try to find the true meaning of life in terms of certain doooom

Mod material right here folks ^.

hobo-soup.jpg

This is all I eat, what a democrat you are..kid.

sherwood3570 said:
I wouldn't even worry about HD if you didn't know what any of that meant.

Just my 2 cents.
i know about hd im just saying that the guy said
toxigenic said:
The difference for MP3 is tremendous compared to Zelda. While Zelda was a gamecube game, Retroactive spent some extra time, adding great polish to MP3. On top of that wouldn't you want 60FPS instead of 30FPS?
so??? is he telling the truth thats was my question btw can y spell spam...penguinphil

Back