MP3 ...and there goes my wii

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
yep playin mp3 since it came out, couple days, and have been noticing quite a few scrambled specs around the screen...got the the elysia sky city area today, and they are everywhere, especially when riding on the rails, it sucks, this is my second wii ,(they sent me this one new after the first one) im not doing anything wrong, my room is nice and cool, i dont use a cooler, and there are no obscrutions blocking any sort of vent, guess just some serious bad luck, thinking about finishing the game b4 reutnring the second wii to nintendo, its too good to just stop :/

well thing is i hadnt turned my wii on to play it for a while b4 mp3 came out, started up the wii and saw them on the home menu as well a little bit and was like "wtf...this wasnt even on..." wii connect 24 was on and ive heard ppl say this contributes to problems, but y would nintendo put such an important feature on the system only to find out it just screws the system over

lol......i updates mines and nothing has happened to it yet.....and i had mine since the launched date in november

my guess is its your system and your seriously bad luck getting 2 malfunctioning wii's.

Call Nintendo,

After you beat the game:smilewinkgrin:

what has ninty given us an mp3 channel or playing mp3 through games

i feel sorry for ya buddy. maybe nintendo will send you a new one? hope everything works out for ya.

The only thing I've noticed is a lot of DVD drive noises (like the "reading the disc" noise). But nothing else!

EDIT: Thats with MP3.

Oh, SNAP! I had a similar prob, dude. My Wii was acting kinda weird after I used MP3: C Channel. I looked in my memory one time and saw somethin called ???. The Wii didn't know what it was. I deleted it, problem solved.

Check your memory, man.

Back